twenty-one

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

'  𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Universal Studios Hollywood ━━━━𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒Los Angeles, California 

' 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  '
Universal Studios Hollywood ━━━━
𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒
Los Angeles, California  .ᐟ

❛ IMANI? ❜

"Good morning MTV. We are back at it again with another day of filming—day two." Imani who was fully glammed up stepped up to the camera as she appeared to be behind set.

"For today we're just re-filming some of the scenes that weren't up to par yesterday and just making sure that everything is nice and tight."

"So right now." Imani tries to hold her laughs as Dion pops his head in front of the camera. Rolling her eyes she points to him "Ignore him."

Dion scoffed, seductively pucking his lips. He then brought a hand up and rubbed his chin slowly "How could you ignore all this?"

"Anyways this is Dion and before he denies it I taught him everything.—" Before she could finish her sentence, Dion pushes her out of the frame.

"She's lyin' don't listen to her," Dion whispers before breaking into laughter.

"But before I take y'all to the set once again me and Dion wanna show y'all a special handshake we created." Imani faces Dion so she can be on the opposite side.

"So what we finna do is show y'all a handshake that I created." He made sure to put great emphasis on I but got into position "You ready?"

"I was born ready c'mon." With both of their hands placed in front they then did their special handshake, which was a little bit intricate but they got it done.

"See now that's how you do it," Dion speaks up with a smile. Imani was about to add to the conversation but a set crew member walked towards her. Leaning slightly down to her height level the man said something to her in a low audible tone to which she nodded.

Once he walked away Imani turned to the camera "Well that was the set crew and it's time for us to go."

Linking arms with her dancer, they walk to the main set with the cameras following behind of course.

• • •

"Hit it, hit it, hit it!" Tina shouted, her eyes watching as Imani and the others broke into the dance break. It was the main thing that they had an issue with executing so best believed that she was on them.