sixteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

'  𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'The Reserve ━━━━𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄Los Angeles, California

'  𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐 '
The Reserve ━━━━
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
Los Angeles, California .ᐟ

❛ A GIRL LIKE   ME. ❜

With reluctance seeping through her mind, Imani glanced at her reflection. She was not in the mood for going all out with her outfit so she decided to wear something she created at the moment which was once a men's Tommy Hilfiger shirt she turned into a cropped top, with matching baggy Tommy jeans, and sneakers. She was not about to wear heels and fall on her face if it got too crowded. Her nails slightly glimmered underneath the light due to its iridescent pearl shade and she found herself looking at it before glancing at her reflection.

For the makeup look, she wanted something simple and not over the top and occasionally ruffled her hair to add volume.

"Amanda, are you ready?" Imani asks just as the woman comes strutting in with a button-up top, tucked in her high-waisted pants, and heels.

Their curfew was at 1 am so that meant they had about two hours to do what they wanted before having to sneak back into the hotel. Knowing Eve, she wouldn't be back until afterward so it gave them some time to dip without being noticed.

"Of course I am." She said with a smile. Imani raised an eyebrow at her outfit wondering if she accidentally got dressed for a college interview "Are you sure we're going out or this is some college interview you have planned?" Imani joked shaking her head before opening the hotel's door. Once they made it to the lobby, Katrina, Dion, and Mya were waiting for them outside "It's time to party!" She cheered wrapping her arms around both as they left the hotel where the street light illuminated the damp and dark sidewalk as they headed to the nearest club.

The low bass of hip-hop music blared from the tinted windows, as a long line that extended around the corner had various groups of people who waited to enter the club but who had to be patient due to the burly bouncer that stood still.

"Big Louie." Mya sent a wink towards the bouncer who nodded and let them inside much to the dismay of the people who sent glares at them as they waited.

A small part of Imani wondered how she knew the bouncer but cringed heavily once she saw a couple of drunk bodies rushing out to puke in the bushes. With a slight grimace, she prepared herself to see a world she'd never venture into. Lights, smoke, and tightly clothed bodies filled every inch of the building, suffocating the atmosphere in an instant. With a smile, Mya leads the group to an empty table, with Katrina already skipping away to order drinks at the bar.