thirteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

'  𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'John F

' 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  '
John F. Kennedy International Airport ━━━━
𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
Queens, NY  .ᐟ

❛ WE   OFF   TO   LOS 
ANGELES   BABY. ❜

Imani's breathing came out slightly ragged, eyes darting around rapidly as her back felt the weight of the small bag hurriedly moving across the polished airport floor, her slightly nervous nature growing small by the many people that moved throughout the building.

"Mani, can you slow down?—runnin' out hea like you some damn patrol officer." K-Ci's breathless voice called out but the younger woman never slowed her movements the only thing on her mind being that she was gonna be late. Remember that meeting she had to attend abruptly which cut short her and DeVanté's little lesson? Turns out Puffy wanted to personally tell her that she'll be flying out to L.A to begin filming the upcoming music video for the album.

For one she was excited since she's never been to Los Angeles and had it as a place she'd want to visit shortly. Secondly, she was going with her team whom she truly loved and adored since they understood her.

"Ain't my fault y'all walking slow!" She shouted back, taking a sharp turn causing her sneakers to squeak against the floor as K-Ci and Dalvin struggled to match her speed. If you're wondering what they're doing there, they wanted to personally say goodbye to Imani since they wouldn't see her until the special surprise that'll happen later on. DeVanté and JoJo weren't there as they had something important to do back at the label and K-Ci and Dalvin volunteered to join her. As Imani continued to speed past various terminals and border patrols while taking an occasional glimpse at her boarding past, she let out a sigh of relief once she saw a group of dancers and her sister waiting for her by one of the private gates.

"Took you long enough, we were just about to board and leave yo butt behind." Mya joked, her long curly hair moving slightly as she laughed. Imani held up a hand to catch her breath a little "I was runnin' around the airport like a madman and these two weren't helping it at all." She gestured toward K-Ci and Dalvin who was breathing heavily behind her.

"In my defense this airport is big and how were we supposed to know that we were supposed to go upstairs and not downstairs." K-Ci defends himself before catching his breath.

"Glad to see that you're on time—I thought I would have to send a search team to find you." Eve's usually stoic face held a bit of emotion as a smile threatened to tease its way across her matte lips. She had to arrive at the airport way earlier than Imani to ensure that everything was taken care of. Her light eyes slowly trialed over to K-Ci and Dalvin, a slithering smirk forming slightly "I see you brought Kci and Dalvin with you."