Prologue

I woke up in a state of panic when I found myself being tied to the bed by my wrists and ankles. I began tugging on the restraints in the hopes of escaping. It was a mistake knowing these insane people. And knowing him was a grave mistake. I should've never let him get near nor touch me.

"There's no point in trying to break them, baby," a familiar voice said, causing me to stop moving in terror. "They're not coming off."

I peered around the dark room for him, but I couldn't see him because of the dim lighting.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, trying not to sound terrified.

"You left me no other choice."

"What do you mea-"

"You were going to leave me!"He sprang out of nowhere, frightening me. "And I wasn't going to let that happen." He said, clutching my face.

"Please let me go," I pleaded, whimpering.

"I thought we had something after we made love that night."

"That night was a mistake. We had nothing."

"WE DID TOO HAD SOMETHING!" He yelled. "Don't act like you weren't screaming for more while I was deep inside you. I satisfied you more than that weak a** little boy you call a boyfriend."

"He's more of a man than your psychotic a**!" I spat back.

He smiled evilly before saying, "You haven't seen psychotic yet, baby. In fact, you haven't seen a side of me that doesn't even qualify as psychotic."