The Rude Awakening

Jul. 28, 1994

Jalisa's P.O.V.

I lay shackled to the bed, sleepless and depressed, hoping it was all a dream. Unfortunately, I can't shake this nightmare. I never expected to find myself not only in this predicament, but also with a sociopath who is now holding me captive against my will.

"Good morning, my love." the smiling sociopath entered, carrying a tray of food.

I kept my gaze fixed on the blank wall, ignoring him as he sat next to me. He goes to kiss me on the cheek, but I turn away.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked. "Don't my kisses please you right?"

"F*** off," I muttered annoyed.

"Now is that any way to speak to your boyfriend?"

"Your not my boyfriend!" I spat angrily. "You never was and you'll never be!"

"I am too your boyfriend. We made love-"

"It was a f***ing mistake that wasn't suppose to happen!"

"My love for you wouldn't be considered a mistake. You just don't know it yet, but I'll make you realize that we are meant to be together."

"And what happens if I don't? Are you going to kill me as you tried to kill Talia?Or whatever you done to Hazel?"

His smile quickly faded to a cold stare before he stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

The Artist's P.O.V.

Why did she have to bring that up? Why did she have to bring her up?  Why is she being so f***ing difficult? She wasn't like this before, and now she won't even allow me to get close to her or touch her

Why did she have to bring that up? Why did she have to bring her up?  Why is she being so f***ing difficult? She wasn't like this before, and now she won't even allow me to get close to her or touch her. She just doesn't get it. I'm not going to take any more of her rejections. I will break her until she loses all will to resist.

I didn't want it to come to this, but Jalisa is going to know who she's dealing with.

*********

Jul. 29,1994

"Good morning, my love," I said, hovering over Jalisa

"Get off me." She demanded.

"Or what?"

Instead of responding, she diverted her gaze elsewhere.

"Or what, Jalisa?" I teased her while rubbing up against her. "What you gonna do, huh?"

"Get the f*** off me!" She trembled as I began kissing her along her neck.

When I touch her favorite spot, she pulls on her restraints and arches her back.

"Fighting is futile, Jalisa." I whispered. "You will never be able to make me forget how much I love you, no matter how often you push me away."

While running my fingers through her hair, I continued, "I want to honor you as a goddess, but your rejections are making it difficult for me to do so. This is nothing more than a way to express my love for you."

She didn't say anything else as I finally got off her.

"Shea and Steph will get you dressed and ready for rehearsal." I said this before leaving the bedroom.