Chapter 1

Arriving at grimmauld place. Molly usher all of us upstairs. Stay up there till the order meeting is adjourned she says in her stern mother's voice. I look at Hermione and say I wonder why we aren't allowed in the meeting if it's clearly to do with you know who.
Hermione nods I now Harry it's odd, I have an idea let's sneak down with your invisibility cloak and hear what they are saying. Hermione says. Good idea Hermione. Harry says.
We sneak down and sit in the corner near the door.
Albus what are we going to do? Harry is almost 15 and Hermione is almost 17 they will soon find out the truth. Not to worry Minerva we will just plant fake memories like before. Harry and Hermione look at each other shocked. We need to go to gringotts soon they rush up the stairs and wait for Molly to call us. As we walk down the steps after Molly calls us, we sit down to eat dinner. Molly my parents want me to go home tonight, they want to spend some time with me before our fifth year of school starts, and they said Harry can come along. It will be for a week at most then we will be back here or the burrow for the remaining month of break. Hermione says. Molly looks a little concerned but agrees. After dinner we pack up our belongings and head back downstairs. Mr. Weasley takes both of our hands, we hold tightly onto our trunks. And he apperates us close to my home. Thank you Mr Weasley Hermione says. And opens the door to her parents home.
As we walk in, everything is dark. Hermione where is your parents? Harry asks. They're in the Bahamas on a cruise for they're second honeymoon. Let me show you to a room where you can sleep. Hermione says and we walk up the stairs. She stops before a grey door with a S on. You can stay in my brother's room he is with friends in Switzerland on break. Hermione says again. We head back downstairs and Hermione makes us some hot cocoa. We go and sit in the living room. Why aren't you with your parents or brother on holiday Hermione, I didn't even know you had a brother Harry says. Hermione sighs, I'm not very close with my family Harry never was I now I'm adopted but know nothing of my real parents. The Granger's adopted me because they though they couldn't have children, but soon found out they where pregnant so a couple of months later Sawyer was born. And of course he was treated better because he is their biological son, and they started caring less about me when they found out I was a witch from professor McGonagall when she brought my Hogwarts letter. Hermione says with a sad voice. Im sorry Hermione I didn't know. Harry says. Well tommorow everything changes let get some sleep Harry. Hermione says and we head upstairs to go to sleep.

As we arrive at Diagon alley, we make our way to gringotts quickly not wanting to attract to much attention. We walk up to the head goblin, how can I be of assistance Grankgok says. We would like to do an inheritance check please we say together. Very well follow me. We walk into a private room, Grankgok shows us to a chair and we sit down. A goblin will be with you soon. Grankgok says and leave. A other goblin appear soon Halo my name is Sparrowclaw. Please take this dagger and prick your finger, let 7 drops of blood fall on the parchment.

Harry pov

I take the dagger from sparrowclaw and prick my finger , I let seven drops of blood fall on the parchment and words start to appear.

Adopted name: Harry James Potter
Birthday:31 July 1980
Adopted father: James Potter
Adopted mother: Lily Potter nee Evans
Adopted godfather: Sirius Orion Black
Real name: Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy
Real birthday:  5 June 1980
Blood status: Pureblood
Father: Lucius Abraxas Malfoy
Mother: Narcissa Malfoy nee Black
Brother: Draco Lucius Malfoy (twin)
Cousin: Selene Bellatrix Lestrange.
Godmother: Bellatrix Lestrange
Godfathers: Rodolphus Lestrange/Severus Snape

Vaults:
Malfoy
Potter
Black

Manors:
Potter manor
Black manor- England

Glamour charm: to look like James Potter( cast by Albus Dumbledore
Magical core: grey- lean towards dark( blocked by Albus Dumbledore)
Loyalty: to light ( spell Albus Dumbledore)
Hatred: to Slytherin, Malfoy's Darkside, Voldemort/ Tom Riddle, Severus Snape
Intelligence: 30% blocked (Albus Dumbledore)
Parseltongue: 50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore
Wandless magic: 70% blocked by Albus Dumbledore
Creature: blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore.
Mate: will be know at 17
Marriage contract: Ginny Weasley (created by Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley illegal do to being a creature)
Love potion: Ginny Weasley(created by Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley and Ginny Weasley)
Best friend: Ronald Weasley ( spell by Albus Dumbledore)
Prophecy: Created by Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Alastor Moody, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Sybill Trelawney.

Money taking from vaults:
Potter:

Monthly:
Albus Dumbledore: 10 000 galleons - to personal vault

Molly Weasley: 5000 galleons - prewett vault

Ron Weasley: 1000 galleons - personal vault

Ginny Weasley: 1000 galleons personal vault.

Can you please block all transactions on the Potter vault sparrowclaw, and can you please remove all Glamour's and spells please.

End of Harry pov.

Hermione pov

Adopted name: Hermione Jean Granger
Adopted father: Bernard Granger
Adopted mother: Janet Granger
Adopted brother: Sawyer Granger
Real name: Selene Bellatrix Lestrange
Birthday: 19 September 1979
Blood status: Pureblood
Father: Rodolphus Lestrange
Mother: Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black
Cousins: Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy and Draco Lucius Malfoy
Godmother: Narcissa Malfoy nee Black
Godfathers: Lucius Malfoy/Tom Riddle

Vaults:
Lestrange
Black

Manors:
Lestrange manor
Black manor- Wales

Glamour charm to look like Granger's cast (by Albus Dumbledore )
Magical core: grey- lean towards dark( blocked by Albus Dumbledore)
Loyalty: to light ( spell Albus Dumbledore)
Hatred: to Slytherin, Malfoy's Darkside, Voldemort/ Tom Riddle Severus Snape
Intelligence: 100%
Metamorphmagus: 100%(blocked by Albus Dumbledore)
Wandless magic: 70% blocked by Albus Dumbledore
Creature: blocked 100% by Albus Dumbledore.
Mate: will be know at 17
Marriage contract: Ronald Weasley (created by Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley illegal do to being a creature)
Love potion: Ronald Weasley(created by Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley and  Ronald Weasley)
Best friend: Ginny Weasley ( spell by Albus Dumbledore)

Money taking from vaults:
Granger:

Monthly:
Albus Dumbledore: 8000 galleons - to personal vault

Molly Weasley: 4000 galleons - prewett vault

Ron Weasley: 500 galleons - personal vault

Ginny Weasley: 500 galleons personal vault.

Can you please remove my spells and potions as well. Harry what does your say? Harry gives me his parchment and I hand him mine. I read in silent wow I am shocked. We are cousins and you have a brother.

End of Hermione pov.

Please follow me sparrowclaw says to Harry and Hermione.
As they follow him to a small room. Lay on the beds please sparrowclaw says. This may hurt. Two other healer goblins come in and start casting spells on us after what felt like forever we are Hadrian and Selene

Sparrowclaw can I please have a quill and parchment. Harry/Hadrian says.

Dear father and mother
I'm currently at gringotts and have found out I'm your lost son Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy, my cousin Selene is also here with me, if you want to meet us, as we do. Please come to gringotts.

Your son Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy.
Harry/ Hadrian ties the letter to a gringotts owl and send it off to the Malfoy's