chapter 13

Wormtail come here now!

Where do you think you are going! Get your fucking ass here now you are the god damn traitor. I should have know.

I didn't do anything anything my lord. Wormtail cries.

Don't wormtail don't.

Bella, Rodolphus and Selene stay the rest may go....

Wormtail is yours, you may punish him as you see fit.

End Tom pov.

The Lestrange family, takes wormtail to the dungeon.

So wormtail was it you that told the order of our kids the first time? Rodolphus asks

Yes I did because I knew that I will always be a slave and if the kids grew up I would be their slave as well! Wormtail screams.

Septum Sempra! Bella screams
Crucio! Selene joins in
Aguamenti! Rodolphus says.

After a few hours of torture Selene says to her parents. I have a idea mumma.

She walks over to wormtail and imperio him, giving him a blunt knife she gives him a sadistic smile.

Take the knife and cut of your on leg. After a while the rest of the family joins them. They all watch as wormtail attempt to cut his leg off. 

Hours later Peter Pettigrew is no more.

Dumbledore pov.

I will get them all for what they did to me, I will make sure of it.

Ahh Minerva with what can I help you.

Poppy gave me your pain potion.
What were you thinking Albus, storming Malfoy manor like that. She says.

Minerva I'm running out of time, I have to get them on my side once more.

O Albus drink your potion and get some rest.

Dumbledore pov end.

Soon it was time to leave for Hogwarts again as the trio make their way onto platform 9¾, all they're other friends quickly join them and they all head to their compartment.

Soon they feel the train move, and their off.

The boys are discussing this terms quidditch games. While the girls are talking about the new articles in witch weekly.

Luckily the wealsleys couldn't find them thanks to the notice me not charm Selene placed on the compartment when everyone was settled.

After about six hours the train starts to slow down. All ready dressed and ready to go they all get of at the hogsmead station and get into the carriages.

As the students settle in at their house tables, Hadrian can feel someone trying to get into his mind, he lowers his shield a bit glares as the head table and let Dumbledore see what Hadrian want him to see, he pictures a young Voldemort riding a unicorn naked.

Dumbledore pulls his face in disgust. And stand up.

After the extremely boring welcome back speech the food appears on the tables. All of the Slytherins wait for their princes and princess dish up first before they dish their own food. This doesn't go unnoticed by Dumbledore.

When they finished eating the Royals stand up followed by their inner circle, followed by the rest of the house students pureblood masks in place they make their way off to the dungeon.

They arrive in the Slytherin common room and they take their thrones.