Chapter 12

Every night for a month Ron, Ginny, Dean, Seamus and Cormac scrubbed cauldrons without magic. Soon it was Easter break or as the sacred 28 know it spring equinox.

All packed the students that are going home head down to the great Hall for a early breakfast before boarding the train.

Sel, Hades, Dray and their inner circle walk to the great Hall.

Harry my boy! Dumbledick calls.
They all turn around and look at him Hades look at him, headmaster I'm not your boy I'm heir Malfoy to you. Hades says.

Sorry mister Malfoy, will you please come see me in my office before you leave. Professor Dumbledore says.

Hades nods. Professor Dumbledore left, Sel can you please get uncle Severus I want him and all of you to escort and say with me.

Sev my darling, can you please join is in the headmasters office, I love you... Sel says with their mind link.

A few minutes later Severus join them infront of the gargoyle that leads to the headmasters office.

Lemon drops Snape says.

The gargoyle opens and they all head up to the door.

Ah Harr.... Heir Malfoy come sit down, the rest of you may leave. Dumbledore says.

No we are staying here Albus, Mister Malfoy asked us to accompany him. Snape says

Very well. Dumbledore says with a sigh.

I just want to know, if you are happy in Slytherin. And that I wish for you to either stay at school or return to the burrow with the Ron. Dumbledore says with his grandfatherly voice.

I will not, I will be returning home with my brother and cousin, Professor you have no right to ask or tell me to do anything, you are not my legal guardian nor are you family, if you wish to discuss my wellbeing you can discuss it with my head of house. Good day and good bye. Hadrian says.

They all turn to leave.

Severus a word please. Dumbledore says.

Severus nods.

Dumbledore pov.

Severus, what is the word from the dark side?
Without Harry it's going to be difficult but I will just have to defeat him myself.

There are no news for now Albus they are still rebuilding they're ranks, and recruiting. Severus says.

Very well Severus. Have a nice break and inform me of any news as soon as possible.

Severus nods and walks off.

I can't believe this, this is a bloody disaster.

End pov.

As the train stop at the station Sel, Hades and Dray make their way of the train, and Hades stops his parents first ensuring that they're pureblood masks are on, they make their way over, saying goodbye to their friends.

With that they all apparate to Malfoy manor.

As they enter Hadrian and Selene are ecstatic. For this is their first spring equinox.

The house elves have already decorated the manor with  the equinox colours: bright green, pink, light blue and yellow.

Fresh flower arrangements with daffodils, Narcissus and grass adores all the tables with clear quartz,Aventurine, Rose Quartz also on display. They head to their bedrooms to shower and change into something appropriate for dinner.

They enter the dinning room and sit down soon the house elves appear with their dinner.

They eat in silence, and after dinner they all and relax in their games room.

The next morning as they stand up they find that the elves have placed plants and herb bundles in their showers along with some crystals and green and white candles. For their rebirth shower

At breakfast there are fruit salad bowls with custard, boiled egg, poached eggs, mustard sauce, a assortment of juices and other foods.

After breakfast all of them go outside, they are given a beautiful journal by Lucius and a glass of lemon water. What’s come up for you? What lessons have you learned? What accomplishments have you made? What abundance have you received and what challenges have you faced? Sip your lemon water as you journal. When you feel complete in your reflection, start to think about the year ahead of you. There is a brand new year laid at your feet – what do you want to do with it? This isn’t just about setting goals or trying to achieve some socially acceptable benchmark. It’s more about asking yourself what you want to do, have, and experience this year. It’s about asking yourself who you want to be. And then, practically, thinking about what will need to happen or shift in your life in order for those desires to become reality.

Try to select 2-3 intentions that you want to really focus on calling in for this year. When you’re ready, write each intention down on a small strip of paper and place them in the bottom of the pot. Scoop dirt over the papers and gently press the seeds or small plant into the soil.

This is a classic spring equinox ritual to help us plant seeds of our intentions and nurture them into the new spring season. Sprinkle water over the seeds or new plant, thinking of how you will also water the seeds of your intentions. Place your hands on either side of the pot and close your eyes, visualizing a soft, green light swirling between your palms and blessing the seeds and your intentions with growth and positivity. Narcissa explains to the kids.

After they planted their intentions in their own little pot. They head off to find eggs that is hidden in the garden.

They have lunch together in the garden.

Father can we please go to Muggle London and Diagon ally tomorrow Draco asks Lucius.

Yes you may go tomorrow stay together. Lucius says.

Draco and Hadrian head to the quidditch pitch to play some one on one.

Selene goes and find her mother. Bella and Selene trains and duels together till dinner.

As they sit down for dinner they hear something at the door. As they stand up Dumbledore and the order barge through the door  find the child he screams.

A battle starts in the lobby of Malfoy manor with spells jinxes and curses flying. Draco goes flying into the wall from a stupefy from Ginny. Hadrian throws a cutting curse hitting Dumbledore in the stomach. After a few hours the order retreat and apparate away with lots of injuries. Get the injured to the the hospital wing now Narcissa yells.

Selene pov.

Mumma! Mumma! Where are you!

Sel your mother is in the hospital wing. Aunt Cissy calls.

Thanks Aunt Cissy!

I run to the hospital wing....
Mumma is Klaus safe? Where is Klaus mumma?

He is with chip.

O thank god.

How did they know about Klaus? I don't know my darling we will find out soon.

Right get some rest mumma I'm gonna talk to uncle Tom.

I go to his office and can hear him screaming and shouting I go inside, I think we have a traitor in the ranks my Lord.

Yes I believe we do miss Lestrange tell Malfoy to call all the death eaters for a emergency meeting now. He says.

I run to uncle Lucius.

Uncle, uncle Tom said to call all the death eaters now emergency meeting.

Death eaters start apparating in and they all head to the dinning room and the inner circle sit down. The other stand around at the left side.

End pov.

Tom pov

We were attacked moments ago by the order of the phoenix, trying to steal a child again seems we have a traitor among us. I see in the corner of my eye wormtail trying to get out of the room.

Wormtail come here now......