Chapter 2

Lucius pov

Who's owl is that, I flick open and the owl come sweeping onto my desk. Taking the letter of, seeing it from gringotts.

I open the letter and read it several times. Can this truly be true.

Tippy!

With a pop! Yes Master Malfoy what can Tippy do?

Get mistress Malfoy now!

Yes master pop and Tippy is gone.

A few minutes later Narcissa walks into my study.

Want wrong darling you are pailler as usual.

I hand her the letter and she reads it a few time before she starts crying.

Lucius can this truly be our missing boy and goddaughter.

I don't know Cissy, let go find out.

Timelapse

We walk into gringotts and walk up to the goblin and hand him the letter.

Very well follow me he says

As we walk we head into a office of a goblin named sparrowclaw.
There infront of us is a boy with blond hair and stormy grey eyes, and a girl with black hair and dark eyes.

They wip around and hug us.

Father, mother is it really you?

Yes Hades it is, where have you been for the last 14 and half years.

Well father let's go somewhere more private and i, I mean we will tell you what we found out and maybe you can full in the gaps.

We all apparate back to Malfoy Manor. Father leads us to the living room.

Hadrian pov
Well Selene and I have been in Hogwarts since we were eleven, I know Draco and I know who well in a different light then now I was Harry Potter and Selene was Hermione Granger. We were at Grimmauld place as it is the headquarters of the order of the Phoenix. As always a meeting was held between some order members and Selene and I decided to sneak down with my invisibility cloak and we heard Dumbledore and McGonagall speak about us, being almost fifteen and that we can't find out the truth about who we truly are and that they will plant more fake memories so we will stay loyal to the light. So Selene made up a story of her parents wanting her home. So Molly let us go and then this morning we went to gringotts and asked for a inheritance test. And so we found our true identities.

You mean to tell me that I, abused my son and goddaughter all these years because Albus fucking Dumbledore taught he was in control of the wizarding world. Father screams.

Mom is in tears.

Draco comes running down the stairs, father what is all the screaming for?

Who is these people father.. is this my brother Hades? And then this must be Selene? Father nods
Draco runs up to us and hugs as both.

Halo Draco, we say in unison

How do you know my name? He asks

Well we have know you for 4 years Malfoy. I say

Pottah and Granger. You have been my family all along and I didn't know. Draco say.

Yes Dray all because off Dumbledore.

We need to come up with a plan because as we said Molly expects us back in a week.

End Hadrian pov.

As they all sit and catch up on things they have missed over the years, an unexpected guest pops in at Malfoy manor.

With a pop Tippy appears in the living room. Mater Malfoy, Master Snape is in your office.

Tell him to join us in the living room Tippy. Lucius says.

Severus Snape walks into the living room Draco walks up and greets his godfather with a hug.

Halo Dragon how have you been? Snape asked.
He looks around the room in shock. Lucuis who do we have here? Snape said surprised.

Lucuis grins from ear to ear like a kid in a candy store.

Cousin I would like to introduce you to Draco's lost twin Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy and their lost cousin Selene Bellatrix Lestrange. Lucius say.

Severus eyes light up, Hades, Sel is that really you.

We walk over to him he grab us and engulfing us in a bear hug we didn't expect.

Wow I didn't expect you to be so friendly, Selene says shocked.

Severus looks at her confuse, what do you mean Sel.

Once again Hades and Selene explain who they were.

Severus looks at them shocked I'm going to kill that son of a bitch I was awful to both of you because that old fool wants to

play some kind of hero.

After calming Severus down we have a nice relaxing night.

Tippy! Narcissa calls

Yes mistress Malfoy.

Show Hades and Selene to their rooms.

We follow Tippy up the stairs to the third floor.

We stop in a hallway with lots of rooms. Tippy walks to a door miss Lestrange this is your room. On the door is my name. Next door is your room little master Malfoy.