Chapter 8

As Selene wakes up she feels nice warm and cosy, she turn around and finds herself wrapped in Severus embrace. She looks at him, and he start waking up. Morning my darling, he says.
Morning sev.

We better get up so you can head back, without suspicion.

She heads back to Gryffindor tower, shower get dressed and go down for breakfast and sit down.

Just then her owl, comes swooping down and drops a letter infront of her.

Dear Sel
We hope to see you during Yule holiday. I hope we didn't hurt you or Hades at the ministry last night. Hope to hear from you.

Mumma
Xx

Just then Hades sit down next to me.

Did you enjoy your studies last night Sel, he whispers.

I blush and nod.

Sel looks at him and says my mum want to know if we are going to be home for Yule holiday.

He nods definitely.
I nod but we should be with the Weasley's the first week, so they don't get suspicious.

He sighs and nod.

As we start eating Ron runs in an fall on the bench. And my owl come flying in again carrying a bouquet of black and red roses. With a note.

From my ( soon to be our) garden at Prince castle. Enjoy your day my darling.

SS
Xxx

Sel blushes and put the letter in her robe and head to her room to fetch her bag and put her roses in a vase.

On her way back she is cornered by Ginny.

Hi Mione. Ginny says
Hi Gin. Sel says.

Where you heading? Ginny asks
I'm going to charms and you? Sel says

Going to potions. Ginny says.

Walk with me? Sel asks
Ginny nods and they walk and talk until they split to go to they're seperate classes.

After a long day it is time to pack for Yule holiday.
Selene packs her trunk and puts all her letter in her secret compartment.

She grabs a parchment and writes a letter to her mother.

Dearest mumma.

I will be there for Christmas, unfortunately we have to be at the Weasley's for at least a week to avoid suspicion. I dreading it already, I have so much to tell you. Can't wait to see you and dad.
Love you mumma.
See you soon.
Xx
S.B.L

And of goes her letter letter.

Selene sneaks of to the dungeon, and knocks on the door.

Enter she hears his voice.

She walks in to find Severus reading the daily prophet.

She walks around him and starts kissing his ear, moving down placing small kisses down his neck and shoulder.

I'm trying to read witch, he says in a stern but caring voice.

Selene ignores him and continue to kiss him.

He grabs hold of her arms and pulls her into his lap.

Severus pov

Sel falls into my lap laughing. I start kissing her cheek softly turing her head, I plant a soft kiss on her lips. Moving slowly I play with my tongue on her bottom lip, she grants me access and my tongue slips into her mouth. Our tongues are moving in sync. I move my hands to her hips and move her so she straddle me. We break apart for air. I kiss her again. She starts unbuttoning my cloak.