Chapter 10

The next morning everyone wakes up early and head down to the living room, Selene sits next to Severus. Hades and Dray sits on the poof next to the tree uncle Tom sits on his throne Narcissa and Lucius sit on the love seat in the right and on the left sits Bellatrix and Rodolphus with Klaus. Uncle Tom levitates everyone's presents towards them

Hades: quidditch book and broom care kit- father
Book on pureblood etiquette- mother
New quidditch gloves & candy - Dray
New cauldron and phials- Severus
Snake necklace & Candy - Selene
Dragon hide gloves and boots -Uncle Rodo
Acromantula silk robe - Aunt Bella Creature inheretance books- uncle Tom

Selene: makeup set & perfume - mumma
Books- dad
Potion book & jewelry - Aunt Cissy
Book of pureblood etiquette- Uncle Lucy
Necklace with a blood droplet & candy- Hades
Necklace with with moon & candy - Dray
Book on soulmates - uncle Tom
Prince family promise ring, necklace - Severus

Dray: quidditch book and broom care kit- father
Book on creature inheritance - mother
Gloves and candy - Hades
Dragonhide gloves and boots - uncle Rodo
Dark arts and spells book - aunt bella
Necklace with Dragon - Selene
The pureblood way book- uncle Tom
Cauldron and phials - Severus.

With all the present opened and sent to their rooms they all head to the dinning room for the Yule feast.

After the feast everyone heads in their own direction to enjoy the rest of the day, soon Pansy, Blaze, Theo is also there and they all hang out with each other.

Time lapse

Soon it was almost time to leave for Hogwarts again, firstly they get called for a meeting with uncle Tom and their parents.

Hades, Selene we have decided that if you want you can return to Hogwarts as your true selfs. You can request a resort once you arrive at school.

Hades and Selene was ecstatic, they could wait. They stood up and hugged all the adults and then they were of to Diagon ally with their friends.

They buy some new robes, and new trunks with extension charms and feather light charm. And everything they will need for their new school term and obviously they bought the expensive things pureblood families use.

They start packing all they're things.

The next morning they head to king cross station.

They go and sit  in the Slytherin compartment with Dray, Pansy, Blaze and Theo.
Knowing that the blood traitors won't look for them here. They chat and relax all the way to Hogwarts. Once they are dressed in their new robes they head to the carriages.

When they go to sit down on their chairs they sorting hat appears and professor McGonagall walks over to the hat.

There are two students that wishes to be resorted. She says.

Hermione Jean Granger, as Hermione walks up to  chair she says thank you professor but the name is Selene Bellatrix Lestrange now. A shocked professor McGonagall puts the sorting hat on her head.

Halo Alastair
Halo miss Lestrange, it seems I have sorted you before?
Yes you have but under a different name, I found my true family now.
O yes I see miss Lestrange better be SLYTHERIN!

Selene hops of the chair and go join the Slytherins

Professor McGonagall still a little dumbfounded next student that asked for a resort is Harry James Potter, Harry walks up it is Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy now. Dumbledore looks at Harry like he saw a ghost. A pale professor McGonagall puts the sorting hat on him.
Halo Alastair
Halo Mr Malfoy, just like miss Lestrange I have sorted you before.
Yes and just like Selene, I found my real family.
I'm very happy you did are you ready to go to your real house?
Yes please Alastair.
Better be SLYTHERIN!

The whole hall gasped and Slytherin where cheering like never before.

As everyone head to their dorms.

Albus calls for Minerva and Severus to join him in his office.

Dumbledore pov

How did they find out!

I hear knocking on the door.
Come in.

Severus my boy, do you know how Harry and Hermione found out their true heritage?

I have no idea. Severus says

Just then Minerva enters.

Albus how did this happen? She asks
I'm not sure Minerva..

End

Minerva pov
As I head to my room for the night a see an owl at my window.

Dear mother...
We don't know if you remember us, and if you are under compulsions and potions as we were. We would really like to meet you.

Please go to gringotts and make sure you are cleansed.

Lots of love

Alaric and Aslan Greyback.

Mom! Greyback what the Merlin.

I head to the floo immediately.

Gringotts!

I'm engulfed in green flames and within seconds I'm inside gringotts.

I walk up to the head goblin.
Good evening I would like to know if I have potions and compulsion on me, I have received a letter and I'm worried because I don't remember being married or having kids.

Follow me please the head goblin Grankgok says.

I wait in the office, as Grankgok  returns please prick your finger and alley seven drops of blood fall on the parchment.

Name: Minerva Delilah Greyback nee McGonagall
Birthday: 4 October 1935
Core: dark
Married to: Fenrir Greyback since 3 February 1977
Gave birth to: Alaric Jasper Greyback and Aslan Jett Greyback on 1 April 1978
Compulsion: loyal to Albus Dumbledore ( cast by Albus Dumbledore) Order of the phoenix, doesn't have children and husband died( cast by Albus Dumbledore)
Hatred to dark side, dark creatures, Voldemort.
Creature: Sinth cat/fairy cat
Animagus: silver tabby cat.

I'm utterly shocked.

Can I please have all this removed. Grankgok nods and leads me to another room.

I lay down on the bed and other goblins starts chanting, after a few minutes I feel my body burning.

Thank you I say as I leave may your gold ever flow.

The goblin nods, may your enemies fall at your feet.

I head back to my room.
I grab parchment and write back to my son's.

My dearest Alaric & Aslan

I'm so sorry I couldn't remember you, I was under compulsions and potions from Albus. I wish to meet you and get to know you.

Love your mother Minerva Greyback.

I close the letter and grab parchment again.

My dear Fenrir
I'm sorry I forgot about you Albus had me under compulsions and potions I would like to reconnect with you and our sons have written to me.

Love always your kitten.

I tie the letters to my owl and head to bed.