Chapter 9

We sit and chat with the twins for a little while longer, boys if you will excuse me I'm going to find my mother and father. I walk out the library just as mumma comes down the stairs.

Baby girl I was just about to come and steal you away.

I'm all yours mumma, we walk outside and sit on the veranda.

We sit and chat about school and how I hate being in Gryffindor and how Ronald Weasley thinks I'm his.

I look away and fiddle with my fingers.

What wrong Sel, mumma asks.

Well I Uhm went to my creature inheritance she nods, I taught you did.

I look at her so are you a creature mumma?

She shakes her head, no my darling, but dad is he is the king of the  Athanasia coven bloodline.

I nod, yes well I'm the princess of the coven.

Now you just have to find your soulmate sella, that's amazing mumma says.

Well I Uhm....I already found my soulmate mumma.

She looks at me with shock, o that's great who is it?

He is the king of the Bathory coven bloodline, and he is also a death eater and my professor.
I says.

She looks at me confused... You mean to tell me Severus is your soulmate. She says.

I nod are you disappointed mumma. I ask

She hugs me, no of course not my darling.

He said he wants to talk to you and dad in asking to court me properly.

We sit and talk and then dad comes out holding a little baby.

I look at them, they laugh.

We were on a special mission in Albania, we were told to go and hide there till your brother were born, to avoid him also being taken. We would like to introduce Rodolphus Niklaus Lestrange.

After getting to know my mother, father and little brother we head inside, mumma could i carry Klaus.

Mumma nods.

I walk in with a sleeping Klaus, we enter the parlour just as the floo comes alive, Severus walks out of the floo, and looks hopelessly confused at me carrying a baby.

I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek, hi Sev I blush as my mom starts laughing.

I will be right back Sev, I just want to put my brother to bed.

I head up and put him in his crib.
I walk down and call my elf pixie.
.pop.

Miss lestrange what can pixie help miss lestrange with.

Where are my parents?
They are in the library with master Snape. Pixie say

Thanks pixie that all.

I walk to the library.

Knock knock.....

Come in Sel, mother calls

Walking in I see my father and Severus talking.

I go and sit next to Severus.

After they finished father hands me a parchment.

Rules of courting and engagement.

1. Courting must be atleast 2 years
2. Selene must be engaged by 22.
3. No intimacy
4. If Selene gets pregnant before marriage, there will be consequences.

I Rodolphus Niklaus lestrange king of  give Athanasia coven bloodline give permission for my daughter Selene Bellatrix lestrange princess of  Athanasia coven bloodline to court and marry Severus Tobias Snape king of the Bathory coven bloodline.

Time skip

That evening everyone heads to the dinning room for a meeting.
On the rest of the plans for the year and dinner with family.
They all head to bed early because tommorow is Yule.