Chapter 15

As the holidays progress Hades and Draco continued to act weird...
Tom comes over to discuss some business with Lucius, as they walk to the office Tom stops in his tracks. Lucius walks into him *bam* falling on his ass.
Lucius stands up and dusts himself off.
Is everything alright Tom?

Tom's eyes darts around, I smell my mates sent? Can my mate be here after all these years?

Well there is no one here expect the boys. Lucius says with a hint of confusion.

Suddenly Hadrian comes running down the stairs, I smell something divine....

Hadrian and Tom looks at each other and they both starts growling at each other. Within minutes Hadrian and Tom is fighting on the floor...
Lucius tries to get them separated, but has no luck.
Draco and Rodolphus hears the growling and runs to help Lucius.
After what feels hours Hadrian starts screaming in pain. Hadrian starts to transform into a dragon like creature.
He has a dragon's head, bat wings and a serpent's tail. Tom meanwhile transformed into a basilisk.
Once Hadrian transform the fighting stopped.
Tom and Hadrian changed back into their human forms. Tom holds Hadrian in his arms and caresses his face. With lots of love in his eyes. Tom looks up and sees Lucius, Rodolphus and Draco looking at him.

He growles at them.
Mine. He says in a low husky voice.

That night a death eater meeting is held like always.
Voldemort enters the room with Hadrian by his side, he sits on his throne chair, Hadrian sits on his lap.
A few of the death eaters are looking utterly confused, Selene is sitting on Severus' lap and Hadrian sits on Tom's lap.
After the meeting is conjured the twins go and relax in the lounge with Selene, Hades, Blaise, Theo, Astoria, Daphne and Pansy.

Draco glided gracefully into the lounge of Malfoy Manor, the light from the chandeliers making the veins of his wings glint in the dim light. Upon spotting his mate, he flew over to George/Aslan , who had been seated in a chair near the fire. Without saying a word, he brushed the hair away from George's/Aslan's face to reveal his sharp cat-like features. Finally, Draco leaned in close and whispered, "Mine." George's/Aslan's tail wagged happily, making his golden fur shimmer in the firelight....