Chapter 5

As Selene head to the great Hall for dinner her owl flies in and drops a letter infront of her.

Miss lestrange
With the gringotts seal at the back.

She puts the letter in her robes. And finnish her dinner.

She goes to the dorm and climbs on her bed. Opening the letter

Dear miss Lestrange

We the goblins of gringotts have detected that you went to your creature inheritance, please come to gringotts as soon as possible. This letter will act like a portkey to bring you to gringotts and safely back to Hogwarts. To activate portkey to come to gringotts just say gringotts. And to reappear in your dorm say Gryffindor tower room 6.

Sparrowclaw.

Selene says gringotts and is instantly standing in gringotts she head to the head goblin and says she has received a request to see sparrowclaw for a creature inheritance test.

Very well miss Lestrange this way.

He leads her to sparrowclaw.
Please cut your finger and let 7 drops of blood fall on the parchment.

Name: Selene Bellatrix Lestrange
Birthday: 19 September 1979
Blood status: Pureblood
Father: Rodolphus Lestrange
Mother: Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black
Cousins: Hadrian Abraxas Malfoy and Draco Lucius Malfoy
Godmother: Narcissa Malfoy nee Black
Godfathers: Lucius Malfoy/Tom Riddle

Creature: Vampire princess from the Athanasia coven bloodline.

Creature powers:

Flight: The bruxsa, langsuir and aswang can fly; other vampires change shape to fly.

Misting: Gives the vampires access to places that are hard to secure or reach.

Strength: Equal to that of many men; increase with age.

Hypnosis: Useful for luring and ensnaring victims.

Change in size or dimensions: Good for tight spots.

Control the elements: Power extends over wind, rain and other natural forces.

Control of animals: Power extends over many creatures, including insects, rats, fleas and bats.

Eternal life: Varies in length; not all vampires are immortal.

Scale walls: Vampires are nimble as spiders.

Creature mate: King of the Bathory coven bloodline.

Thank you sparrowclaw take some money from my vault for your assistance may your gold ever flow. Selene says

Thank you miss Lestrange, may your enemies fall at your feet. Sparrowclaw says

Selene takes the letter and says Gryffindor tower room 6 and instantly she is back on her bed. She put on her pajamas and fall asleep.

When she awakes and head to the bathroom and take a shower, she gets dressed and sit down in the common room waiting for Hades, and the bloody Weasley's.
We walk to the great Hall for breakfast.
Sel what's wrong you look distracted Hades whisper.
I will tell you later. She say We eat our breakfast, and head to potions.
Selene walk in and finds her seat next Pansy and Hades sit next to Dray. We chat softly until Ron comes in. And sit next to Blaze with a groan.
Suddenly Selene clutches her stomach, that pulling sensation is back, her soulmate is close who can it be? Professor Snape walks in and the door slams shut. SILENCE! You will be brewing calming draughts follow the instructions on the board carefully, start you have 2 hours he says in his stern voice. As Selene walks past his desk to the store room to fetch the ingredients that pulling sensation gets stronger. She hurries and get everything they need she rushes back to their table and they start brewing.