Chapter 11

Now that Hadrian and Selene can be they're true selfs they did great in Slytherin. Hadrian took the rank of Prince of Slytherin with Draco and Selene became the Slytherin princess. All the Slytherins adored them and would do anything for them but their "inner circle" consisted of Pansy Parkinson, Theodore (Theo) Nott, Blaze Zabini, Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle. They were loyal to a fault. Dumbledore was more annoying than ever.

Dumbledore pov

Minerva we have to get Harry and Hermione back on our side. They must not stay with the Malfoy's or in Slytherins.

Albus I believe they are Hadrian Malfoy and Selene Lestrange now and we will address them as such if we don't want any trouble. Now what is it that you want to do about them Albus.

Well I was thinking of getting them to stay at school for Easter break, maybe ask Severus to give them detention, yes that could work. Let me just call Severus.

Ah Severus my boy, how is Harry and Hermione doing?

Albus as far as I know Hadrian and Selene is doing well in Slytherins adored by everyone and respected. Why do you ask?

Well Severus we need them back on our side, we need them to stay here for the holidays.

And how do you suppose we do that headmaster?

You need to ensure they receive detention so they have to stay.

Severus gives him a disgusted look, I will punish them when they deserve it.

Severus pov

Severus wait! Minerva calls.

Yes Minerva what do you want.

Let's talk in your office she says.

Okay fine.

I enter my office with Minerva behind me.

Is your office safe to speak privately Severus.

Yes Minerva it is why?

Well I want to know when you are going to your meeting again with the dark lord.

And why would you want to know that Minerva?

Well I recently moved out that I have been fooled by Dumbledore here read this.

I start reading the parchment.

I my Minerva really, this is unbelievable. Come we must go immediately I must just get Draco, Hadrian and Selene they need to go aswell. I hurry to the Slytherins common room and step inside. Misters Malfoy and miss Lestrange follow me.  I rush back and get Minerva in my office come let's go through to my chamber we will floo from there.

As we step through the floo in Malfoy manor, Lucius comes from his office. Severus why are you.... Wait why is Albus's lapdog with you?

Lucius she was fooled by Albus like your son and cousin. Where is our Lord I have news.

Go to the dinning room I will gather everyone and inform our lord.

After a while everyone is seated, I look, around the table, it seems two are missing. I will call them comes the voice of our lord as he steps into the dinning room. So Minerva you found out that you Albus has been manipulated you to for years. He says.

After a while two more enter the dinning room.

End pov

My lord you called. The twins say in unison

Yes, I believe here is someone who would like to meet you two. Voldemort says

Minerva stands up and hug her boys, they disappear to the library to catch up.

Severus proceed to tell the plan Albus has to punish Hadrian and Selene and give them detention over spring  equinox. After Minerva caught up with Aslan and Jett she joined the others in the dinning room again listening to the meeting. 

We have to head back my darling, Selene says taking Severus hand.

Minerva looks between them with shock, wait what's going on.

Severus chuckles, she is my soulmate Minerva we are both vampire's. Remember when she fainted and passed out in the great Hall in the beginning of the school year, she went through her creature inheritance and because her magic was bound for so long as been. Severus said.

My lord we will see you at the next meeting good night.  Selene says

They all floo back to Hogwarts, and go their separate ways all except for Selene who is spending the night with Severus.

The next morning they all head to the great Hall for breakfast.....

Hey death eaters you don't belong here! Ron yells.

Draco, Hadrian, Selene and the rest of Slytherin turn around to confront Ron, Ginny and a few other Gryffindor. Ron pulls out his wand and throws a hex at Selene and she falls on the floor. He throws one at  Hadrian just as Professor McGonagall walks around the corner. Mr Weasley you and your little group in my office now.  Selene are you okay do you want to go to the hospital wing?

I feel fine professor McGonagall, Selene says

Hadrian go get professor Snape and join us in my office. Minerva says.

Yes professor, Hadrian says and runs to the dungeon.

BAM!

Hadrian why are you running professor Snape says.

Sorry professor I was looking for you, professor McGonagall said I should get you and bring you to her office.

I see, what happened Hades?

Ron, Ginny, Seamus, Dean and Cormac confronted us and then Ron hit Sel with a hex and she fell as he tried to hex me professor McGonagall came around the corner.

Professor Snape and Hadrian steps into professor McGonagall office.

Selene are you okay. Professor Snape asks. Yes I'm fine the hex didn't hit me I fall to get out of the way.

Severus did you hear what happened? Minerva asks.  Yes Minerva Mr Malfoy told me on the way.

I told them they will have detention with you for a month. She says.

That will be sufficient. He says

They all head to the great Hall without anymore incidents and sit down.  Selene sees her owl comes sweeping down. Dropping a small box and a letter infront of her.

My dearest queen.

I hope you enjoy your day. I will see you later, thank you for spending the night with me. You are my heart and my soul, you make me happy on the darkest of days. I will cherish you for all eternity.

Lots of love
SS.

Smiling Selene opens the small box.... Revealing a beautiful ring with a black obsidian stone with a snake moving over the stone.

Selene smiles at this beautiful ring and decides to get Severus something aswell as soon as they go home for break