Chapter 3

It's been three weeks since Hadrian and Selene found out their true identities.

Saturday morning Hadrian wakes up to a owl tapping on his window.

He opens the window and take the letter from the owl.

Harry

Harry where are you and Hermione? You were supposed to be back two weeks ago?

Please come back to grimmauld place. If this letter finds you let us know where you are so that we can come and fetch you.

Molly Weasley.

Agh always so bloody clingy. Hadrian thought.

He heads to his shower and gets dressed for the day. Taking the letter with him to show his father.

In the dinning Hall everyone is already sitting at the table.

Sorry I'm late father, but this came for me, well us looking at Selene he says handing the letter to his father.

Lucius reads the letter, and sighs.
Well this is to be expected, the order will now start panicking as about where they're two pawns are.

Tippy!
.pop. Yes master Lucius what can Tippy do.

Tell professor Snape I need his opinion. Lucius says

Yes master Tippy will do it immediately.
.pop.

A few minutes later Severus apperates into the dinning Hall.

Morning he greets all.

Lucius hands the letter to Severus. What are we going to do Severus? He asks

Well this week to be suspected.
Well Hadrian I suggest you write a letter to Molly and say you will be back in a couple of days.

I also suggest that Sel learn you how to use a glamour charm so you both can look like our old self. Severus says.

You want us to go back uncle Severus? Selene asks

Yes Sel, the next school year is going to be fairly interesting. You and Hadrian is needed at Hogwarts. But soon they will see our true sides. Severus says to the kids.

Lucius I got to go, the old fool Will wonder where his most loyal spy is. Severus says as they both share a laugh

Hadrian takes a piece of parchment and a quill and writes a letter to Molly

Dear Molly
I sorry we will be back in 3 days, Hermione's parents took us on a road trip. For her birthday.

Love Harry.

Hadrian calls Hedwig and tie the letter to his leg.

In the next couple of days Hadrian learns a very strong glamour charm and he and Selene also learns how to be a pure blood further.

They all go to Diagon alley for a last time.  They walk around and turn into knockturn alley, as we walk past Vlad's pet emporium Hadrian stops and go's inside. He walks around the snakes and stop before a basilisk hatchling.
Don't look at me, I will kill you wizard!
You can't kill me can I take you out? Hadrian says in parseltongue.
Ah a speaker yes you can.

I won't do that if I were you young master the elderly shop keeper says.

Hadrian holds his arm and the basilisk slithers up his arm.

How much for the snake sure? Hadrian asks

Take it she is yours, no one can come near him. He says

Thank you Hadrian says.

What's your name? Hadrian asks in parseltongue.

My name is enyo.

Enyo slithers up around Hadrian neck and sleep under his collar. Hadrian rejoins his family on their outing.

When they arrive back at Malfoy manor they start packing up they're belongings, to return to the Weasley's the next morning.

As they head down to dinner Tom Riddle walks into the house.

Lucius greets him, Tom how was your holiday?

It was just what I needed thank you Lucius. Tell me what is the word on the Potter boy. Tom says with a sneer.

Well Tom you better sit down, Lucius tells Tom exactly what happend and who we are and what Dumbledore did to us.

Tippy Lucius calls
.pop. Tippy is of service master Malfoy.

Tell master Hadrian and Draco and miss Selene to join us in the dinning room.

.pop.

As the three teens walk in they are in awe with the dark lord sitting infront of them.

My lord they say in unison.

Tom chuckled

Please young ones when we are alone with family I'm merely uncle Tom.

We laugh together and plan the events for a exciting year at Hogwarts.

Late that evening we are sent off to bed.

The next morning we rise early and eat our last breakfast with our family for a while.

We are dropped of close to grimmauld place.

We walk up to the door and knock, Molly opens the door and nearly hugs us to death.

Come you must be starving. They look at each other and walk in. As soon as they are in the kitchen they are being questioned and basically squashed by Ginny and Ron.

At last they head up to theirs bedrooms and write a letter to their family.

Dear  family
We are safe at grimmauld place, we almost died by hugging through all the bloody blood traitors.
We miss you already we are going to Diagon alley in two days hope we can see you all.
This is going to be hell to stay here with these imbeciles.

We love u all

H&S

Hedwig fly's off with the letter in hand.

And with that they fall asleep.

Enyo curled up on Hadrian's chest and crookshanks sleeping by Selene's feet....