Chapter 14

It's weekend and it's Draco and Hadrian's birthday. The slyterins all have a task to do.

As they get ready to go to hogsmeade, Selene says she is staying behind, not feeling up to going. The boys and the others go to hogsmeade.

When they all get back it is time for dinner so they all head to the great hall for dinner. They eat dinner and head to the dungeon as the slyterins enter the common room they wait for Draco and Hadrian and then they had a great party.

As the year come to and end Dumbledore realise he has a problem. Yes next year he really need to get Harry Potter back.

Everyone is busy packing up their trunks so that they can leave with the hogwarts express and go home.

Draco and Hadrian has been acting weird the last couple of days I wonder what's going on with them, Selene says to Pansy.

Maybe their just under the weather. Astoria says.

Selene walks to Severus's private qauters to say good bye

As Selene walks in Severus grabs her around her waist and twirls her around before he kisses her passionately on the lips.

The train will be leaving soon Sev, I came to say bye for now. Selene says

Severus nods, of course my darling I will see you tomorrow at Malfoy Manor.

They share one more passionate kiss.

Selene heads back to find her friends.

As they head to hogsmead to board the train. They hear someone approaching them from behind. They turn around to see Ronald Weasley.

What do you want Weaselbee Draco spat

I want to talk to Harry, Ron says

Hadrian starts laughing, well you are going to be waiting a very long time for that I'm afraid, you know that he doesn't exist.

As they find a compartment on the train they run into Luna.

Hallo Luna, would you care to join us in our compartment Hadrian says.

Thank you Hadrian that will be very nice.

As they all sit down in the compartment the train starts to move.

They all sit and chat for a few hours.

When they arrive at king cross station
They walk off the train calmly like pureblood children should they say good bye to they're friends.
Selene, Hadrian and Draco walks towards Narcissa and Lucius.

They all apparate to Malfoy Manor.

Once they arrive the boys are off to their rooms, Selene goes to find her mother and father.

As Selene walks into the palour she spots her mother playing with her brother Klaus.

Hello mum. Selene says

Bellatrix's face light up at once.
Sel you are here, come give your mama a hug I missed you my dear.

Selene walks to her mother and hugs her tightly and hugs her little brother.

Bellatrix and Selene sit and chat about everything that has happened since spring equinox.

A house elf pops into the palour letting them know dinner is served.

The elf takes Klaus and pops away.

Bellatrix and Selene walk to the dinning room and sit down and with the rest of the family.

Hades and Draco is still acting weird, as uncle Tom enters, Hades stares as uncle Tom and stutters when he speaks to him.

Selene turns to Bellatrix.
Mumma why is Hades acting so weird?

Bellatrix smiles Hades and Draco is starting to go through their creature inheritance Sel.