Chapter 6

Selene pov

I look at him with big eyes not saying anything else....

He is staring at me looks like he froze in the moment.

I stand up, I'm sorry professor I didn't mean to be inappropriate I will go see if I can find any information in the library.

As I reach the door I feel him pulling me back towards him. His hands is incredibly soft and warm I think to myself.

He hugs me, I'm sorry Sel I wasn't expecting this, I have been waiting for you for a long time.
He kisses my head and lead me to his private chamber. I sit on the couch and he sits next to me, may I see your parchment he asks. I hand it to him and he reads.
We have all the same abilities, I can't believe I found you Sel.
We will have to court the right way, the pure blood families is very strict on that. He says
I nod. But how will we be able to do this, my parents are in hiding. Aunt Cissy will know where they are she can arrange a meeting I think she has already sent them a letter in anyway letting them know you were found. Okay thank you.

I give him a hug and snuggle into him he smells divine. and I fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up in a huge bed. I sit up. It's about time you wake up darling, he says in his deep baritone voice.

I need to head back before the bloody youngest Weasley look for me. I stand up and give Sev a hug. He kisses me on the cheek and leave.
As I enter the Gryffindor common room, Ginny is on her way out, o there you are Hermione, I was just in my way to look for you she says.
I fell asleep in the library, I say as I walk past her heading to my room, I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom.

I head back down and find Hades in the common room. Hi Harry I say. O hi Mione fell asleep in the library again.

Yeah I laugh and we head down for breakfast. As we sit down the mail comes. My owl drops two letters on my lap.

I open the first one

My baby girl.

I can't believe you are found! Dadda and I will be at aunt Cissy's for Christmas can't wait to see you. We are almost done with our mission here. Maybe we will be home sooner. Love you lots.

Dadda and mama
Xxx.

I smile and put the letter in my robe pocket. Opening the other letter.

My darling...
I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm so glad I found you. I wrote you a poem, I hope you like it. I will read you more poems if you like it.

Beneath Your Window

How many nights I've
stood beneath your window.
Calling you silently, deeply
from my core. Can you hear me?

One glimpse of you, and
my ancient heart remembers
what it was to feel love.
I hunger for your scent, your touch. Do you feel me?

Waiting here, filled with longing
and a dark desire to reveal to you my world.
Will you answer my call and invite me in,
or must I wait another lifetime to find you?
Let me in...

With all my love your king..
SS.

I smile and put the letter against my chest. Ron looks at me, Mione way are you pressing the letter against your chest?

I glare at him.. WHY MUST I EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU, YOU ARE NOT MY BLOODY BOYFRIEND OR FATHER LEAVE ME THE BLOODY HELL ALONE!!!  I run out of the great Hall into the library and start crying. A short while later Hades and Dray is sitting next to me. What wrong Sel. I wipe my tears, nothing is wrong I just so tired of being this person and Ron is driven me crazy thinking he owns me! I sit up I got a letter from mum, they will be home for Christmas I say they both look at me happily and I got a love letter from my soulmate. They both make disgusts faces, we don't wanna know what you and our godfather talk about or do. They say It is him right Dray says. I nod yes it is him. They laugh don't let those blood traitors bother or upset you cuz. Dray says. Good day madame Pinch, I'm looking for miss Granger I hear his silky baritone voice, and then I see him approach our little nook. Boys my I have a moment alone with Sel. He says
Dray and Hades nod and walk off.

Why did you run out of the great Hall my darling?

Ronald Weasley..... He always thinks he owns me, want to know everything I just lost it. He nods I will make him regret it in class today. He smiles.

Sel I hate breaking up this, he gestures with his hands but we are going to be late for class. Hades says.

I blow Sev a kiss. He catches it and puts it in his pocket.
We head to charms. I sit next to Pansy still avoiding Ron. After the bell rang we head to transfiguration , I sit down and Ron come sits next to me, who is it? I look at him puzzled who is who Ronald? The guy you are cheating on me with? I'm not cheating on you with anyone, because we are not going out Ron. We are..
Quiet mister Weasley, comes professor McGonagall's voice. Finally the bell rings after having to change a fork into a armchair. I rush out and head to the dungeon for potions as I enter Ron comes in behind me and pushes me against the wall, you are mine Hermione nobody else will ever have you. I look at him I'm not yours! And push him away he goes flying into the opposite side of the classroom. Sev comes in with a shocked look on his face, what happened here darling he says(knowing that nobody else is in the class)
He would stop harassing me so I pushed him and he flew across the room, I say.

He nods vampire strength you need to learn to control that my darling.

He opens the door, Mr Potter and Mr Longbottom take Mr Weasley to the infirmary.

The rest of the day was calm as Ron was in the infirmary the whole day, only being released before dinner.

After dinner i head down to the dungeon, to spend some time with sev.
I sit on the loveseat next to him listening to him reading poetry with that silky deep baritone voice and stroking my hear.
Soon I fell asleep on his lap....