Chapter 1

Neil(whispering himself):I love you Avni very much. But you never understood my love and took me for granted.(looking towards their photo in his phone.)

He remembered a scene where a boy was sitting on his knees with a rose in his hands, the girl made him get up and they both hugged each other. Neil was seeing all this from far and went away in anger.He started gulping down alcohol remembering all this.

Someone was seeing him from the corridor. It was Shweta.

Shweta went from there to Paraksh.

Shweta: Prakashji enough now. I can't see my son suffering like this. I am going to make him marry tomorrow itself. It's been three years that girl went from his life. We both never saw her and Neil also didn't told us about her. And on the top of that, he never showed her pictures and not even her name. Now enough of it. It's high time. I am getting him married tomorrow.

Prakash: You are right Shweta, it's high time but will Neil agree to marry??

Shweta: You don't worry about it. I will convince him in my style.

On the other side a girl was sitting near the window remembering her love.

She goes into the flashback where a couple was sitting and girl was sitting within his arms with his head on his chest and her arms surrounded around her.

Girl: Neill this moon is so beautiful right.

Neil: Yes it is but not more than my Moon.

Girl: Ohh really.. who is your moon then??

Neil: Who else do you think?
You to-be Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna.

They both smiles.

She comes out of her flashback.

Avni(watching the moon): I love you Neil. Why did you left me?
(wipes her tears)

She suddenly hears the crying of a baby and goes into the room.

She was her happiness and sunshine of two years.
Anaya.

Avni: Anaya what happened baby..??

Anaya: Mumma Mai gii gi(Mumma I fall down).
Said with a cute pout.

Avni smiled on her antics and said.

Avni: Achha baby, chlo ab bed pe ninni klte hai ohkk
(Okayyy baby let's sleep on the bed okayy).

.................................................................

To be continued.

Love Love😊.