Chapter 42

It was night. The  moon was spreading it's light over the Khanna Mansion. The Khanna's had there dinner and were sitting in the living area. Neil is playing with Anaya and Prakash, Shweta and Avni are sitting on the sofa.

Avni: Maa papa

Prakash: Ha puttar.

Avni: Saari tayyariya hogayi hai kal ki. Kal subah Mai Neil ko propose karungi but mujhe aapki help chahiye. Ham Neil ko kahenge Kya like Mai to 1 ghante pehle Chali jaungi last minute check Karne keliye but aapko baadme Mai phone karungi to Kuch Bahana banake usse vaha venue pe bhejna Hoga.

Neil saw the 3 whispering amongst each other. He frowned and said.

Neil: Mom Dad Avni Kya baate kar rahe hai aaplog.

Shweta: Kal ka plan discuss kar rahe the.

Neil: Kal ka plan?

Shweta bit her tongue realising what she said.

Prakash (in low voice): Kya aap bhi Shwetaji.

Avni: Haa kal ka plan. Kal Anaya ka birthday hai na usska plan ki guests vagara Kitne hai to utne khaane ki order dedi na and all of that stuff. Haina maa papa.

Shweta & Prakash: Haa sahi kaha puttar.

Avni: Chalo Chalo sote hai kal subah jaldi uthna hai na.

Neil: Kyu kal Kuch hai Kya wifey.

Avni: Kal subah decorations waale aayenge na to vo sab dekhna padega na shaamko party hai bhul gaye.

Neil: Haa nahi yaad hai mujhe don't worry.

Avni: Chali fir Jao Anaya ko sulao Mai usska doodh leke aati hu.

Neil nods and goes along with Anaya. Here Prakash, Shweta and Avni laugh slightly wishes each other goodnight and goes to sleep. Avni also goes to her room picking Anaya's milk. She saw Anaya was slept and Neil made her lay on the bed and then AvNeil also slept. Next morning Neil got up with a hope that today they would wish him but he don't know what surprise is coming on his way.

Neil got up and went to freshen up. By that time Anaya was also awake so Avni made her bath and was making her ready in a cute dress. Neil also at the same time came out of the washroom wiping his hairs.

Avni(while making her wear dress): Happy Birthday baby.

Avni kissed her cheeks. Neil heard that.

Neil: Aree Anaya ith gayi. Hello baccha good morning. Happy Birthday baby.

Neil also kissed her cheeks who giggled a little. AvNeil smiled seeing her.

Anaya: Happy Birthday mamma
Happy birthday Papii

AvNeil laughed.

Neil: Oh my princeshh is just sshoo cute. Man kar raha hai kbaa jau.

Anaya: Na na Papii

Neil: Kyu?

Anaya: Mai chotusha baby hu na.

Neil laughed at her and Avni also smiled a little bit.

Avni: Ye lo hogaya mere baby ready.
(To Neil): isske Baal comb kardo mujhe bahut saara kaam hai aaj so I am going downstairs.

Neil nods.  After sometime all had their breakfast and were sitting in the living area with Anaya, as Prakash and Neil took a leave today, except for Avni. She came downstairs getting ready wearing a simple kurta with a bag and said while rushing out of the house to not aow Neil to question her.

Avni: Maa Mai dopahar tak aajaungi. Byee.

Neil saw her like this with a frown. After sometime Shweta was talking on the phone.

Shweta(whisper): Ha okay okay Mai bhejti hu.

Shwta went towards Neil and said.

Shweta: Neil sunna Mai Kya keh Rahi thi. Vo actually meri ek dost hai vo pehli baar Aayi hai Mumbai and na ek restaurant Mai hai and she fotgot her purse in her room aur vo restaurant waale use Bina bill chukaye jaane nahi denge to tu jaa vahape aur usski help karde. Vaise bhi Anaya abhi doodh peeke so jayegi to tujhe Kya kaam hai tu jaa aur paise deke Aaja ha.

Neil: Okay mom.

Neil got up and was going but then Shweta stopped him.

Shweta: Arey Arey Arey aise jaayega.

Neil: Haa Kyu? Party Mai thodi jaa raha hu just paise deke vaapas aana hai na.

Shweta: But aaj Teri Beti ka birthday hai vo Kya sochegi ki Shweta ka beta usski Beti ke birthday ke din aisa gjum raha hai. Aise nahi jaayega tu chal.

She then brought him into the room and removed some clothes and gave it to him.

Shweta: Ye le ye pehnke jaayega tu.

Neil: Mom ye mere kapde nahi hai Matlab mujhe nahi yaad Maine ye kab Liya.

Sheets: Maine liye the Tere Liye air cupboard Mai rakh diye and no more arguments to yahi pehnke jaayega full and final. Ab chal change karle.

Shweta goes saying this. Neil changed his clothes. He was wearing a light pink shirt paired with off-white trousers. He then came downstairs and walked while informing his parents not before kissing his daughter's forehead. Shweta saw his car moving out of the gate and then she called Avni.

Shweta: Haa Avni Vo nikal gaya hai.

Avni: Okayy maa.

On the side, Avni was all ready to propose her dear husband.

Avni: Aao Mr. Neil Khanna urf my dear husband. And aaj Tumhe I swear on my Lord ki jindagi ka sabse Bada jhatka lagne waala hai. Come soon hubby. I am waiting.

.........................................................................

I guess Avni ab Neil ko Saturday ko hi propose karegi 😂😅
(Those who didn't understand please read previous chapters)

Enjoy reading.

Love Love.