Chapter 2

Avni: Okay baby goodnight.

Anaya: Goonit Mumma(Goodnight Mumma)

Then Anaya sleep hugging Avni but Avni was again sleepless missing someone's presence.
And someone was watching this from the corridor.
It was Nanno, Anaya's care taker.
Whenever Avni goes to work, she takes care of Ananya.
Avni is a doctor so sometimes Avni has to do night shifts and as she is an orphan, there is no one behind to look after her.
So Nanno takes care of her and Avni as well, as her own daughter.

Nanno: Avni now I can't see you like this. You wasted three years of your life for that man. Not anymore. I would make you marry. You are not ready to marry anyone from past 3 years because of him, but now you have to marry, not for yourself then for Anaya. But I would make you marry.

Then she calls someone.

Nanno: We are ready for this marriage. What is the answer from your side.

Person: Yes we are also ready for this marriage. Our son is also agreed .

Nanno:This is very good thing Shwetaji.

Shweta: Now we are in-laws Nanno you can call me Shweta.

Nanno: This is also right Shwetaji no Shweta.

Shweta: Nanno I want that the wedding should be normal. I don't think that Neil would attend the other functions.

Nanno: Actually, Shweta I was going to  say the same. I also want that the wedding should be normal. Avni would never enjoy the other functions.

Shweta: Okay then Nanno, I would talk to our priests and take out a nice date and then we will make Avni and Neil marry on that day.

Nanno: Yes okay.

Shweta: Abb Nanno, Does Avni has a secret due to which she is alone I mean that she didn't marry in these years.

Nanno(nervous): Abb no Shweta nothing like that. Actually she doesn't have parents so ways feel that emptiness in her heart but now she also needs a family.So...
(In mind):  I am sorry Shwetaji, I am hiding Anaya's truth from you but I don't think it's a right moment to tell you about her now.

Nanno was lost in her thoughts but came out when she heard Shweta's voice.

Shweta: Okayy, no I thought there must be some reason but it's okay don't worry.

Nanno: Okay then I'll keep the call now. It's too late at night.

Shweta: Yes okay.

They both smiles and call cuts.

Here, Shweta and Prakash are standing in their balcony.

Shweta: You listened it Prakashji? Nanno said yes for the marriage and I have also made a plan to convince Neil.

Prakash: Shwetaji, now this is right but I can't help you in this. But please tell me who the girl is, how she looks?
(P.S: Prakash knows about AvNeil and knows about Avni and met her)

Shweta: Prakashji, did you tell me about THAT girl whom Neil loved? No right. So you also meet your daughter-in-law on the wedding day. And yes I know Neil would do this marriage only for me so the rest other functions would not be performed. Only marriage got it.

Prakash and Shweta nods and they go to sleep.

On the other side,
Nanno(in mind): I know Avni you would not agree. You would also hate me for this but now I don't have any other option.

And sees Avni and her Cutie daughter Anaya sleeping with Anaya on Avni's top and Avni holding her tightly.

(Pic courtesy: Google)

Anaya
(The symbol of AvNeil's Love)

Next Morning:

Avni is getting ready to go to the hospital when Nanno calls her.

Nanno: Avni I want to tell you something.

Avni: Yes Nanno what you want to tell.

Nanno: Avni I have fixed your marriage and you have to do this marriage. How much time you will cry for that betrayer and would destroy your life.

Avni shockingly looking at her.

Avni: Nanno what are you saying?

Nanno(continues): See Avni, child, I love you as my own daughter. Please for me do this marriage.

Avni thinking being lost.

Nanno: Avni not for me okay then, you are sweared on Anaya. Atleast now please do it.

Avni shocks and looks at her widening her tearful eyes.

...........................................................

To be continued.

Hope you are liking this story.

Love Love.☺️