Chapter 14

Neil quickly opens the door of the store room and enters and shocks to see Avni lifelessly. He quickly goes and keeps her head on his lap and pats he cheek.

Neil: Avni.. Avni I am sorry. This was not really my intention. I am really sorry.

He picks her up and takes her to the room and lays her on the bed. He quickly calls the doctor.

Neil: Hello Doctor Shah can you please come to Khanna Mansion it's an emergency.

Doctor: Yes I am coming soon.

The call ends. Neil goes near Avni and pats her cheek and tears flow down his eyes for what he did.

He sees the glass of water kept on the side table and picks it and sprinkles it on Avni's face but no effect. She didn't even moved her eyelashes due to it.

Neil cups her face and says: I am sorry Avni, I did a mistake I am sorry I am really very very very sorry.

He keeps his head on her forehead and tears continuously flow down his cheeks.

Just then he heard the door bell rang to open the door only to see Doctor standing there.

Neil: Please doctor Shah come fast.

Doctor Shah nods. They both quickly ran to AvNeil's room.

Doctor: Mr. Neil You please wait outside I will check and inform you. By the way, who is she to you?

Neil looks at him and shocks and doesn't know what to say.

Neil: My..my..wi.. wife.

Doctor nods and goes in to check Avni. Neil stands here and he remembers the scenarios.

Flashback:

Chapter 3:
Neil: I don't consider you as my wife so from what right are you going to sleep on the bed.

Chapter 12:
Avni screaming inside to help her and remove her out of room.

Neil: Don't worry wifey in just 10-15 minutes I will open the door.

One day Avni returned home at 1 a.m. and went into the kitchen. But she found nothing. She tried to open the fridge but she couldn't. She sees an apple and eats it and sleeps on the couch.
Neil smirks evilly seeing her.

Flashback ends.

Neil: What are you even doing Neil? You are hurting your love, but she hurted my heart more than this. But Neil you are hurting her physically. No no.....

But he came out of his trance when doctor came out of the room.

Doctor: Neil what happened, how did she fainted?

Neil didn't knew what to answer so he lied.

Neil: Umm.. I don't know doctor, actually when I came home so saw her fainted in the store room.

Saying this he looks down.

Doctor: Does your wife have any phobia of congested places, darkness or something.

Neil: Ya she has a phobia of darkness.

Doctor: Okay so basically because of phobia she fainted. But there is nothing to worry, I have given her the injection and yeah these are the pills (giving him pills) tell her to have it after having food and ask her to take rest. I'll take your leave now.

Doctor went and Neil went towards Avni. He sat besides her and caress her hairs and got lost in thoughts.

After sometime, Avni got her conscious back and she got up keeping her hand on her head and she frowned and got up and sat with great difficulty.

Avni: Aahhhh.. My head.

Avni looks around the room and then she remembers how Neil locked her in the store room and how she fainted and was scared of darkness. Just then Neil entered with a tray of food. He came and sat on bed in front of her. Avni saw the food that was Khichadi, she made faces seeing it which Neil saw and remembered.

Flashback:

Avni: Ughhh Neil I don't want to eat this Khichdi. I am not ill. I just have mild cold.

Neil: Cold is not mild. And mild cold if not controlled can become heavy cold .

Avni: What??(confused)

Neil smiles and shooks his head.

Neil: Nothing. Come on eat this Khichdi you have to eat medicines.

Avni: Ughhhhhhh Nahhhhh.

Neil smiles and feed her Khichadi.

Flashback ends.

Neil saw Avni trying to get up from bed and said.

Neil: Eat this, you have to take medicines.

Avni sees him and nods and eats Khichadi without saying anything and then have her pills and was sitting.

Neil was about to say something but just then her phone rang and when he saw the caller ID, he got angered and looked at the phone and then at Avni.

...........................................................

I am sorry if today's update was a little boring.

Love Love ☺️