Chapter 40

The sun is shining brightly over the Khanna Mansion and the birds are chirping their music. In Khanna Mansion everyone are sitting on the dining table and Anaya is on Neil's lap. Avni comes from the kitchen holding two bowls in her hand. Neil saw her and smiled.

Neil: Dekho baby Mumma aagayi yayyy. Mumma Kya hai breakfast Mai.

Avni looks at him and quietly keeps the bowls on the table and starts to serve the breakfast to everyone in their plate. Prakash and Shweta smiled as they knew that she was doing acting in front of him. Neil was a little hurt but composed himself and said.

Neil: Wowww Mumma ne to Puli bhaji banayi hai (puri bhaji) mela Ani baby ye kaayega na

Anaya: Na na Papii

Neil: Please na baby tholasa (thodasa)

Anaya nods and Neil gave her a bite of puri which she was having. Avni also sat besides Neil and served the breakfast for herself and saw Prakash and Shweta smiling inwardly and signs them something. Shweta nods.

Shweta: Avni puttar vo decorations waale aajayenge kal dopahar ko fir sab preparations vagara hojayega time pe.

Avni: Ji maa.

Shweta: Vaise aaj tu ekdam relaxed hai mahi to roj ghode or sawaar rehti thi hospital jaane keliye.

Avni: Vo Mai kal aur aaj chutti pe hu.

Neil thinks something and says.

Neil: Kyu kal Kuch hai Kya?

Prakash: Tu bhul gaya Kya kal Anaya ka birthday hai.

Neil: Nahi mujhe pata hai but aur bhi Kuch hai Kya?

Shweta: Nahi..

Avni: Haaa..

Shweta: Haa?

Avni: Haa kal Saturday hai.

Shweta: Haa Saturday hai correct.

Prakash: Ha Saturday hai.

Neil: Ohh okayy vohe janna tha. I thought Mai Kuch bhul raha hu.

Neil gets sad and and looks down.

Anaya: Papii Puli

Neil: Haa baby.

Neil then gives Anaya a bite of Puri who takes it and eats. Neil looks down and eat.

Neil(in mind): Ye Kya Anaya Aayi to sab Mera birthday bhul gaye. Kya yaar. Neil ye tu Kya soch raha hai. Beti hai vo Teri Apne hi Beti se jealous ho raha hai. TU bhi naa Pagal hogaya hai.

Neil then quietly eats giving a few bites to Anaya as well. Avni looks at his sad face.

Avni(in mind): Bass aajka din Neil usske baad Tumhe ye aisa rotadu chehra kabhi nahi banaoge. By the you are looking very cute like a baby and I just wish to pull your cheeks. Control Avni apni excitement ko control Mai rakh varna plan flop hojayega tera. But yaar kalki preparations hui ya nahi. Phone krke puchna padega ki start Kiya ya nahi.

After sometime everyone had their breakfast. Anaya was playing Lego blocks in the living area and Avni was sitting beside her.

Neil: Chalo Dad Mai office jaata hu.

Anaya heard this and got up and went towards him and stood their.

Anaya: Papi mat Jao naa

Neil picks her up and says.

Neil: I am sholly baby Mai jaldi aaunga ha baccha.

Anaya: Na na Papii.

Neil: Avni..

Avni got up and took Anaya who told something to her and went. Neil went from their unwillingly leaving his crying baby daughter.

Avni came back into the living area only to see Neil already left. She smiles and went from there in her room. After sometime she got engrossed in her other works and in the afternoon after having lunch she decided to call someone. Avni went to her room and saw Anaya is slept. Then she was standing in the balcony of her room and called someone.

Avni: Hello.

Person: Hello.

Avni: All is well?

Person: Yes mam don't worry we would end it till evening.

Avni: That's great. Try to finish it as soon as possible.

She then cuts the call and smiles. Just then she heard someone called her. She turns and gets startled.

Person: Avni.

Avni: Tum.

Person: Ha Kyu Mai yaha nahi aaskta kya?

Avni: Maine aisa kab kaha Mr. Khanna.

Neil: For god sake it is Neil for you not Mr. Khanna okayy? By the way kisska call tha.

Avni: Haa? Hospital se tha patients ka. Any problem?

Neil: Nahi. Anaya so gayi.

Avni: Nahi vo Kya vaha pe lego blocks khel Rahi hai.

Neil: Lekin vo to so Rahi hai?

Avni: Dikh raha hai to Kyu Puch rahe ho.

Neil: Okay I am sorry.

Avni: Vaise tum aaj jaldi kaise?

Neil: Vo Anaya to Rahi thi na subah to aagaya jaldi.

Avni Okayy.

Neil: Mai fresh hoke aata hu.

Avni nods. Neil looks down and goes. Avni sees him and smiles.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊