Chapter 19

So the scene starts with Neil sitting on the bed with phone in his hand on which video of Ali sitting on knees is and then Avni made him get up and hugged him video is playing. In the other hand is the invitation card of Ali and Priya's wedding.

Neil: What is happening I am not even able to understand. Ali said Avni is their i.e Ali and Priya's cupid means Avni helped them to unite and on the other hand Mitali said me that Ali and Avni love eachother and Ali proposed Avni and sent me that video.

Flashback:

Neil: Areee Mitali why you brought me here. I have ve to find Avni, she is not seen since morning.

Mitali: Neil listen carefully.
(She sat on her knees): Neil I really love you from the bottom of my heart and would always do. Please marry me?

Neil: Have you gone mad or what Mitali. I would love just one girl till my last breath and that is Avni.

Mitali(got up): Ohhhh that Avni who loves Ali.

Neil(got confused): Means?

Then all that drama of Mitali created misunderstanding between Avni and Neil and then they break up.

Flashback ends.

Neil: Is Mitali responsible for all this. Means my Avni didn't do anything still without reason I hurted her so much claiming I love her. How can you Neil how can you?

Neil then slaps his face hardly two-three times and hides his face in his hands and cries.

On the other side, Prakash is swinging Anaya who is sleeping in her grandfather's arms so peacefully and Avni is looking at him.

Prakash: Avni puttar see Anaya slept. Make her lay down.

Avni then made Anaya sleep on the bed and came towards Prakash.

Prakash: I can't believe that I have a granddaughter. How cute Anaya is Avni

Avni: Yeah true. She is gone on her father. A little naughty but pretty and cute.

Avni realized what she said and looked at Prakash.

Prakash: Avni don't you think Neil also has a right to about Anaya. He is her father.

Avni: That is there but first I want to sort out everything that exactly what happened then I would definitely disclose this to Neil I swear. It's Neil's right to know about her and Anaya also needs her Papi.

Paraksh nods and caress Avni' s hairs.

Prakash: Okay puttar I'll leave for office.

Avni: can you drop me at the hospital please.

Prakash: You are saying papa as well as please? Come down I am waiting there okay.

Later then Prakash drops Avni to the hospital and he goes to his office. Avni makes Anaya sleep on the couch in her cabin in hospital.
Avni was sitting when she heard the door knock. Avni permits the person to come in. Avni saw that person and smiles.

Avni: Yes mister tell what happened?

Ali: Avni when I went to give wedding card to Neil at home so I found Neil's behavior a little weird.

Avni: Weird? Means?

Ali: Means first he showed me a little attitude then.....

Ali then tells Neil everything which happens when Ali went to give card.(Chapter 18)

Avni: So you are saying that Neil behaved rudely with you and he thought that you came to meet me and when you have him the card he was shocked. So what should I understand by this?

Ali: ohhh this means that maybe it's related to us that he broke up with you or is talking rudely to you.

Avni: Ali you are just overthinking. Just go now and let me attend my patients.

Ali then goes and is standing outside the cabin.

Ali(in mind): You sat anything Avni but I know the thing is related to us only and I am 100% sure on this and I am also sure that I will find it soon.

Ali then goes saying this and Avni got busy in attending her patients.

On the other side, Neil is sitting on the bed and is caressing his phone which is showing AvNeil's pics.

Neil: I am sorry Avni

Neil: I am sorry Avni. I love you Avni.

Neil cries and sleeps hugging his phone.

...........................................................

What do you think their story will take place now further?

And what about our little baby Anaya?

Will Neil apologize Avni but even though he apologizes her will Avni accept her apologies?

What will be Neil's reaction after knowing about Anaya?

To know do read I Love You.

Love Love 😊