Chapter 44

AvNeil were still at the restaurant sitting in each other's arms feeling their warmth. Neil's hold on Avni became tight in every second so as to not lose her again. Avni smiled at this.

Avni: Neil

Neil: Hmm

Avni: Let me breath. You are holding me so much tightly that I can't even breath properly.

Neil: Avni I don't want to lose you again it make you apart from me because you are a part of me.

Avni: Haha so cheesy line Mr. Khanna.

Neil: Avni yaaar ab to ye Mr. Khanna bolna band karo please for God's sake. Aajke baad na I request you to never ever call me that Mr. Khanna. Call me Neil Neilu Hubby honey anything but not that okayy.

Avni: Okay Mai tumhe aajke baad  Mr. Khanna kabhi nahi bulaungi okayy Mr. Khanna.

Neil: Avniii

Avni(laughed): Sorry just kidding my dear (pulling his cheeks) hubby. Ye chalega na.

Neil: Chalega? Daudega. Ye besttttt hai.

Avni: Accha ab Chalo Ghar shaam ki birthday party ke preparations baaki hai. Let's go.

Neil: Okayy but 5 minutes more please.

AvNeil left for home after sometime and reached home. They entered the house hand in hand. Shweta stopped them at the door and went in quickly. Prakash came near them.

Avni: Papa maa ko Kya hua vo hame yaha Kyu rukake gayi?

Just then Shweta came with a puja thaali in her hand and did aarti of AvNeil and then blessed them saying.

Shweta: Kisiki buri Nazar ab mere baccho par naa pade.

Then they entered the house and asked about Anaya and they told that she is sleeping in the room. They went in the room to their baby. Anaya was asleep.

Avni: Neil Anaya ko abhi sonedo uthai mat varna shaamko party Mai chid chid karegi.

Neil nods.

Avni: Mai fresh hoke aati hu.

Avni was going but then she felt that Neil hold her wrist. She turned and saw him who was looking at her intensely. He pulled her towards him who landed in his arms on his chest.

Avni: Neil Kya kare rahe ho?

Neil: Mai?

Avni looked at him and then at the side behind and everywhere in the room. Neil got confused looking at her and asked.

Neil: Kya dekh Rahi ho?

Avni: Nahi Tumne pucha na Mai? So Mai dekh Rahi thi ki aur kaun hai idhar hamare alawa that you are asking Mai.

Neil: Okay baba sorry.....(Avni interrupted)

Avni: Neil lets make it a rule to not say Sorry or thank you or welcome to each other. Jab bhi hame ye golden words use Karne honge na tab we will say I Love You to each other. Agreed?

Neil: Agreed my queen. Aapka hukum dar aakho par. Any other rule?

Avni: There are many. Should I tell?

Neil: Yess.

Avni then put her hands around Neil's neck and Neil hold her from her waist and pulled her towards himself more.

Avni: Accha.

Neil: Achha.

Avni: I love you so much.

Neil: I love you too.

Avni: Ab Mai fresh hone jau?

Neil: Mat Jao na.

Avni: Lekin mujhe fresh hona hai.

Neil: Achha to Chalo mujhe bhi fresh hona hai.

Avni: Neil...

But it was too late Neil picked Avni in a bridal style and went to freshen up. After sometime they came in the same position as they went in that is Avni in Neil's arms in a bridal way. Avni was whole crimson red blushing and Neil was just smiling. Neil then put her down. She took her dress from the cupboard and quickly went in the washroom to change. Neil chuckled seeing her. He also took his dress and got dressed up. After sometime Avni came out and Neil was awestruck seeing.

 After sometime Avni came out and Neil was awestruck seeing

AVNI'S OUTFIT

NEIL'S OUTFIT

NEIL'S OUTFIT

Neil was just staring at Avni who felt his eyes on her and looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

Avni: Kya hua Acchi nahi lag Rahi hu Kya?

Neil came towards her and stood scooping her in his arms and said.

Neil: Acchi? Swarg se utri hui kokil kanthi apsara lag Rahi ho. (You guys know this dialogue 😂?)

Avni: How cheesy. By the way hu by you look so handsome.

Neil: Sachhi?

Avni: Yes. Ab you know na Kya karna hai?

Avni put her hands around Neil's neck and brought her face a little close to his.

Neil: Kya?

Avni(getting more close): Abb..

Neil: Abb?

Avni: Ann Tumhe..(getting more close)

Neil: Ab mujhe..

Avni(goes near his ears and whisper): Ab Tumhe Anaya ko uthake ready karna hai. Dress cupboard Mai hai.

Avni said this and quickly went out of the room.

Neil: Testing my patience wifey.

Neil chuckles and goes towards Anaya.

.........................................................................
.

........................................................................

...............

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊