Chapter 15

Neil was seeing Avni's ringing phone with angered eyes and was looking towards Avni as well with same anger. He closed his eyes and remembered Ali sitting on his knees and Avni made him get up and hugged him. He opened his eyes and went out of the room. Avni saw this and got confused. She shrugged it off and picked up Ali's call.

On call:

Avni: Hell....

Ali: Hello Avni.. where are you? Since morning me and nanno are trying your number but you are not picking it up not even replying to our messages. Where are you? I called at hospital but they said you are on a leave today. I mean...

Avni: Aliii Aliii calm down, I am at Khanna Mansion. .

Nanno(to Anaya): Haa babyyy Mumma is coming

Ali: Avni Anaya is crying since morning asking about you. Nanno any how made her sleep for a couple of hour but now she is out of control. Nanno called us but she is not even getting calm by me or with Priya.

Avni panicked hearing this and got up quickly forgetting about her health.

Avni: Ali I will be there is just 15 minutes.

Ali: Yeah come soon.

Call ends.

Avni went into the washroom and got freshen up and changed her clothes and was going. She reached downstairs but stopped hearing Neil.

Neil: Where are you going?

Avni becomes nervous hearing this and Neil came and is standing behind her. Avni turns and find an angry Neil. She again got confused but shrugged it off as she felt that right now Anaya is important and she is needs Avni.

Avni: There is a sudden emergency at the hospital so I need to go there.

Saying this Avni goes fastly without turning back or waiting for Neil's further questionaire.

Neil(eyes become teary):Why Avni? Why are you lying when you can't. I know you are going to meet that Ali. And Neil you were thinking to give a chance to this girl?

Neil turns and goes to his room.

On the other side, Avni reached her house and the door was open so she went in directly and took Anaya in her arms who was crying and sniffing very badly.

Avni: Awlleee my child what happened???

Anaya(sniffing): Mummmaaa..(sniffing) Mummaaaa.

Avni hugs Anaya and started swinging.

Avni: Yeah baby, mummy is here, calm down.

Slowly Anaya tired of crying slept in Avni's arms peacefully. After all Mother's love is peaceful.

Nanno: where were you Avni?

Avni heard this and started thinking what she should say.

Avni: Nanno my phone was on silent lying in the room and I was in the hall and I slept there so couldn't pick it.

Nanno nods and goes in kitchen.
Ali and Priya came and sat near Avni. Avni saw them.

Avni: Whatt??

Ali: Tell the truth. Where were you?

Priya: Yeah because we know whatever you told to Nanno was a lie.

Consider them as Ali and Priya.

Avni: What to hide from you guys. Okayyy so, Neil locked me in the store room.

Ali & Priya: Whattttt??

Avni told them the whole story from start to end. From A-Z she told everything to them.

Priya: Has this Neil gone mad or what? Psycho.  I still remember college how much he loved you during our college days and every girl use to give her boy Neil's example but look at him. Like seriously.

Ali: He crossed his limits now Avni.  Still how can u sit so quiet.

Avni: So what should I do Ali? Should I go and ask him that brother what had happened that you left me?

Priya: Brother??

Ali and Priya started laughing. Avni glared them and she also started laughing.

The screen freezes on Avni's laugh.

...........................................................

Love Love ☺️