Chapter 31

Neil: Avni hamara baccha...

Avni listens him and wipes her tears.

Avni: Haa Neil hamara baccha our baby Anaya.

Neil: Anaya....

Saying this Neil remembers something

Flashback:

Avni was at Neil's condo and both were sitting on the bed and Avni's head was on Neil's shoulder. Neil was doing his project.

Avni: Aree yaar Neil mujhe bahut bore horaha hai aur Tum ye laptop leke baithe ho. Meri to phone ki charging bhi khatam hogayi hai.

Neil: To Thike ye lo Tum Mera phone lelo (giving her his phone).

Avni(talking his phone): Kya password hai?

Neil: Vohe Jo hamaew babies ka naam hoga.

Avni: But Tumne to bahut naam Pasand Aaye the ussme se 2 naam decide kiye the na Anaya aur Neav. Ussme se Konsa hai?

Neil: Dono.

Avni: Dono?

Neil(taking his phone from her): Offfo Matlab ye dekho Anaya&Neav.

Avni: Ohkk.

They both smiles

Flashback ends.

Neil: Matlab meri princess..

Avni nods smiling.

Avni: Haa Neil.

Neil cups Avni's face with teary eyes and Avni's eyes are also teary.

Neil: Sachhi Avni Tum Sach bolrahi ho.

Avni nods.

Neil: Kaha hai vo mujhe dekhna hai ussko. Please Avni I want to see her.

Avni: Chalo.

Avni then takes Neil along with her and they both reached Sunrise Heights and Avni parked her car. Then they went to her flat and rang the bell. Nanno opened the door and saw AvNeil and got a slight idea that AVNI told Neil about Anaya. They entered the house and Neil looked at Avni who went in the bedroom. Nanno asked Neil to sir and offered tea coffee but he politely refused. Avni entered the room and saw Anaya sleeping.

Avni: Anaya baby khaana nahi khaya na chayo chayo Khana khane chalte hai.

Anaya moves in her sleep a little irritated and said.

Anaya: Mummaa luko na.

Avni: I have a sulplize(surprise) fol(for) you.

Anaya(in a sleepy tone): Shacchii Shacchii

Avni: Muchi muchi. Chayo chayo na baby.

Anaya then get up and Avni picks her up up in her arms and brings her out. Neil saw her and tears welled up in his eyes.

Neil(whisper): Anaya...

Avni: Baby detho(Dekho) Kaun aaya hai.

Anaya turned her eyes and looked at Neil and is jumping in Avni's arms clapping and laughing.

Anaya: Papiiiiiiiiiiiii yayayayayyayyayyayaya papiiiiii

Anaya then started bending forwards for Neil and open closes his arms for Neil to come and take her.

Avni: Anaya baby ha luko(ruko) Jala(jara) bachha.

Neil then comes towards her with slow steps and stops in front of them. Anaya looks at him and sees that he is not taking her in his arms so tears welled up in her eyes as well.

Anaya: Papi..

Tears started flowing down her cheeks. Neil saw it and quickly cupped her face and wiped her tears. Avni was looking at both of them emotionally.

Neil: Na na baccha nahi lote(rote) papi hai na na baby don't cly(cry)

Anaya: Papi.

Neil then took her in her arms with trembling hands and Anaya immediately climbed on his and hugged him tightly. Neil also hid Anaya in his arms so as to not lose her. Avni was looking at them emotionally.

Anaya: Papi.

Neil: Ha baccha.

Anaya: I mishh lu(you)

Neil: I am solly baccha I am leally(really) solly.

Avni was looking at them and Neil saw her and forward his one arm towards her. Avni saw that and went and hugged them both. Nanno looked at them emotionally.

.........................................................................

So finally Neil met Anaya.

So what do you think that has Avni forgiven Neil or not.

To know do read I Love You.

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊