Chapter 9

It was 9 at night. We can see Avni has returned from the hospital with a sleeping baby Anaya.

Avni: Nanno.. Nannooo

Nanno: Yes Avni.

Avni: Nanno baby is slept.  And now I am going back to Khanna Mansion.

Nanno: Okay.

Avni left her house and after 30mins reached Khanna Mansion.

Avni: Sorry mom I am late. Actually there were many patients so. It will not happen next time.

Shweta: Oh child, it's okay.

Avni: No actually..

Prakash: Calm down child. Nothing happens. Go and have dinner.

Avni(lies): No dad, I had it on the hospital. I am sorry again.

Shweta and Prakash smiles and says it's okay and asks her to rest. Avni nods and reached in the room when she heard Neil talking on phone in the balcony and shocked.

Neil: Haa baby, it was a great work out u know. I was so eager for this you know. Making out with you is my best work out.(Neil smirks)

Here Avni is standing shocked and was seeing Neil.

Neil: Okayy baby now bye we will continue our session tomorrow Okay byee (kisses his phone).

Neil turns and comes in the room seeing in his phone. Avni saw some nail marks near his collar bone.

Avni came towards Neil and said.

Avni: Neil what is this?(pointing towards the marks)

Neil: This? actually me and my girlfriend just had a make out in the evening and it was a rough one so this is her pleasure which she showed. But why am I telling this to you, you must be experienced right wifey. 

Saying this he goes. Avni looks at him with tearful eyes.

Avni: Neil, why are you doing this to me?

Saying this she goes to freshen up and when she comes in sees Neil already asleep on the bed and made her way towards the couch and opens Anaya's photo on phone and sleeps hugging her phone.

Next morning, Avni woke up at 5 a.m. and did all household chores and made breakfast.

At 9:00 a.m. everyone came down to the dining area.

Shweta: Avni, you made breakfast as well.

Avni: Ye I was not understanding what to make so I made flattened rice(poha). Is it okay or should I make something else?

Shweta: No child it is okay.

Avni smiles.

Then Prakash and Neil come together.

Prakash: Good morning Avni and Shweta.

Avni & Shweta: Good morning Dad/Prakashji.

Neil: Good morning Mom Dad.

Shweta and Prakash: Good morning Neil.

Neil purposely didn't wished Avni and she felt hurt but composed herself and said.

Avni: Let's have breakfast.

Everyone sat on the dining table.
Avni went to heat the food.

Prakash: So what is for breakfast today?

Shweta: Flattened Rice/ Poha(smiles)

Prakash: Ohh nice.

Neil heard them and went into flashback.