Chapter 24

AvNeil are in very intimate position. They can feel each other's breath fanning on their lips. Neil moves a little close to Avni and Avni also closes her eyes in anticipation. Neil's lips are about to grab Avni's lips but just then the music turned off. AvNeil moved aside and are having kind off embarrassed+blushing+awkward feeling. They cannot meet eyes with one another.

Ali: Okayy guys let's have food first then you can continue with dance again.

Everyone goes near the food counter and have their food. Avni goes near Ali and Priya who are sitting alone on their stage.

Avni: Achha guys Suno na abb Mai Chali hu. Anaya subah se akeli hai I didn't even got a chance to talk to her aur jab change krne gayi thi function keliye ready hone tab vo so Rahi thi so I should leave now.

(Okay guys I will leave now. Anaya is alone since morning I didn't even got a chance to talk to her and when I went to change she was sleeping. So I will leave now)

Ali: Aree Avni go after eating.

Avni: She is alone there since morning. How can I eat here.  How mean.

Ali: Yeah that is also there.

Ali is interrupted by their friends group who are having food. They call them, Ali, Priya and Avni, to them. They go towards them.

Suresh: What talk was going on?

Mitali: Yes Ali, you 3 also come and eat.

Priya: No we will have it later. You all have.

Suresh:Yes we are having it but Avni atleast you have it.

Avni: No actually I am leaving now.

Neil looks at her when she says this.

Suresh: Leaving now means?

Avni: Means I am going back home.

Mitali: Why?

Avni: I have some work so. I think I should leave bye.

Mitali: Are Are Avni one minute. I heard you are done with your marriage. So is it true? Are you married?

Avni: No I am not married. It is a rumor, don't believe it. Okay then bye Ali bye Priya once again congratulations.

Avni then goes but Neil here is sitting lost because Avni said that she is not married.

Neil(in mind): Why are you feeling bad now? You only said her that you don't take her as your wife. So why now you are letting your heart get hurt?

Neil also after sometime bids goodbye to everyone and leaves.

Neil reaches his home at 10 pm and entered the house hoping to see Avni but in the hall only Prakash and Shweta were sitting. He came inside and was looking here and there for her but couldn't find her. Prakash looked at him and said.

Prakash: Whom are you finding puttar?

Shweta: Whom what Prakashji he is finding Avni. Right Neil?

Neil: Yeah not seen her since morning that's why. She came from engagement?

Shweta: Not yet. She called but that she will be late.

Neil: Okay. You had your food?

Prakash and Shweta: Yes.

Neil: Okay. I am going to sleep.

Prakash: You would be able to sleep na

Neil: sorry?

Prakash: You would be able to sleep na?

Neil: Yes, why?

Prakash: No avni is not there that's why .

Neil looks at Prakash for once and runs from their slightly blushing to avoid any further teasing by their mom and dad.

Shweta: What Prakashji you also na. how much would you tease him?

Prakash: Leave it Shwetaji come we will also sleep.

Shweta: Yes let's go.

They both leave towards their room to sleep.

On the other side, Avni was feeding milk to Anaya from the bottle and was thinking something.

Avni(in mind): What were you doing Avni while dancing at the engagement? That closeness which I created for since 3 years, that touch whom I have missed since 3 years. But why did Neil changed so suddenly. At start he use to torcher melike hell but since 2 days he caring for me like he use to at that time. Is he realizing his mistake or it's a small part of his next plan to punish me for that mistake which I never did and I didn't know about.

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard Anaya's voice.

Anaya: Mumma milk finish.

Avni: Wow my baby ishh vely shtlong(is very strong) na. Chalo ab ninni ninni kalte hai.

(Yes my baby is very strong. We will sleep now come)

After half an hour Avni makes Anaya sleep with very much difficulties and laid her on the bed. When she was getting up her phone rang. She saw unknown number with an unknown name on the Truecaller.

Avni picked it up thinking some patient and said.

On call:

Avni: Hello Dr.Avni speaking.

Person: Hellooo....

.........................................................................

I know that my readers are very intelligent and everybody knows who it is on call so I will not ask this question as who is the other person call🤭🤭😜.

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊