Chapter 25

Avni gets a call from the unknown number which she picks up thinking some patient.

On call:

Avni: Hello Dr.Avni speaking.

Person: Hello Avni.

Avni recognizes the person from the voice but to confirm she asks their name.

Avni: Yes who is this?

Person: I... I am.. Neil.

Avni becomes a little shocked confused and is having many more mixed emotions.

Neil: Hello?

Avni: Ha ha say.

Neil: You are not home yet? Are you in the hospital? No you went in a hurry from the engagement so asked.

Avni: Yes I am coming. Btw Any problem?

Neil: No why?

Avni: nhi you called me to ask my whereabouts so I thought maybe maa papa said or something else.

Neil: No I wanted to know about you so..

Avni: Why?

Neil: Because you are my wife.

Avni: Ohh really?

Neil looks a little hurt but consoles himself.

Avni: Anyways I will be coming in 15 minutes.

Neil: Okay.

Call ends.

Avni ends the call and pack her bags informs Nanno and leaves the house.
On the other side Neil is waiting for her in the living area. At sharp 11:45 Avni entered the house. Neil who was roaming here and there waiting for her came running towards her. Avni saw his this action. He came and stood near her and Avni also waited for sometime but after that she went without even glancing for once at Neil. Neil felt a little hurt but what could even be do in it. He cannot even stop her. Avni comes in the room and changed her dress and slept on the couch without even waiting for him. There were two reasons for that one was the distance they had in these 3 years and the other was the closeness or rather the intimate closeness when they were dancing. To avoid any further awkwardness Avni took the blanket from the cupboard and quickly slept. Neil came in the room only to see Avni fast asleep. He wanted to talk to her but he had an urgent phone call which he couldn't miss. So he also went on the bed and slept there.

Next morning, Avni got up early and got ready and went down to her daily routine. Neil also got up after sometime hearing his phone ringing.

On call:

Person: Hello sir

Neil: Ha bolo Kya hua P.A. Ji.

(Yes Mr. PA speak)

P.A.: Sir actually our deal with Mehras is finalized for which you are required to go to Delhi for a month.

Neil quickly got up with a jerk hearing this

Neil: What??

P.A.: Yes sir.

Neil: Okayy.

Call ends.

Neil(in mind): This means I have to be away from Avni for a month.  No no no no no no I lost Avni once now I cannot even think of losing her again after I got her back now. I don't want to be away from her even for a second and here I have to leave for Delhi for a month. Should I take her with me? But she won't agree to come with me. SO much big problem. But this problem can be solved if she comes with me. And when mom would know that I am leaving for Delhi then she would surely ask Avni to come with me. And dad would also try to convince Avni because that lady Don is not going to listen to me. By the where she is? Neil, she would be downstairs. You also get ready and go.

.........................................................................

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊