Chapter 17

It was morning and everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Avni was sitting beside Prakash and Neil opposite Avni and Shweta beside Neil.

Neil: Achhaa mom dad I am done with breakfast. Now I will leave.

Shweta: Only mom dad. Won't you tell it to Avni?

AvNeil looked at Shweta when she said that and Prakash was looking at Avni and Neil.

Neil looked at Avni who looked down.

Neil: Avni.

Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: I am leaving for office.

Avni nods.

Neil: Dad let's go.

Prakash: Puttar(child) I have some work you go I will come later.

Neil nods and goes bidding everyone. Shweta also went in the kitchen.

Prakash: Avni puttar tell what you were going to tell last night.

Avni: Not here, you please come with me.

Shweta: What whispers in Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law. Tell us also.

Prakash: It is not Father-in-law and Daughter-in-law, it is Father-daughter.

Avni: And I was asking papa if he can drop me to hospital today.

Shweta: Okayy.

Prakash: Come Avni let's go. We are leaving Shwetaji.

Shweta: Yes byeee.

Avni and Prakash come out of the house and sat in the car. Prakash drove out of the house.

Avni: Papa stop the car near sunrise heights.

Prakash: Why?

Avni: Because that's my home and what I want to tell you, I will tell you there.

Prakash: okayy.

Then they reached Sunrise Heights and went into the lift. Avni pressed the floor number and soon they reached. Avni rang the bell which Nanno opened.

Nanno: Avni....(then she sees Prakash).. Areee Prakashji please come

Then they both entered and Prakash sat on the sofa.

Nanno brought him coffee which was ready. Avni went inside in room.

Nanno: Prakashji aap achanak yaha?

Prakash: Vo Avni kuch batane waali thi to isliye Mai yaha aaya.

Nanno nods and got an idea what Avni was going to tell.

In room:

Avni: Anaya baby get up na

Anaya: Ughhhh Mumma.

Avni: I have a sulplise fol u (I have a surprise for you)

Anaya then got up slowly rubbing her eyes with a cute pout.

Anaya: Really

Avni: Really(smiles).. Come on let's bath.

Then Avni took Anaya in the bathroom and got her bathing done. Then they came into room and Anaya started shaking her head when Avni was putting powder in her and all the water from her wet hairs was falling on Avni. Then Avni some how got Anaya ready.

Out of the room:

Prakash: Where is this Avni?

Avni: I am here papa.

Prakash saw Avni and a baby i.e. Anaya in her arms who was looking at him.

Prakash (getting up): Who is she Avni?

Avni: Mine and Neil's Daughter. Our symbol of love.

Prakash got shocked.

Prakash: What?

Nanno got confused as to why Avni is telling Prakash all this as she doesn't know Prakash knowing everything about AvNeil. Prakash's eyes filled with tears of happiness and joy after all he is seeing his granddaughter.

Anaya: Mumma ko le? (Mumma whose this?)

Prakash came towards Anaya and caress her hairs and Anaya looks at him.

Prakash: Baccha I am dadu.

Anaya: Lalu(dadu)

Prakash nods and takes her from Avni's arms and hug her and keep her near his chest. Anaya also felt him as her own and also hugged him back.

Avni(with tears): You know Anaya doesn't go so close to anyone immediately but see this.

Avni laughs slightly.

Prakash: As we are dadu-poti. Right baby??

(Grandfather and Granddaughter)

Anaya looks at him with a pout.

Prakash: Awlleee my baby isnsoncite.

Prakash piches slightly Anaya's nose and Anaya laughs out loud on this. Seeing her laugh, Prakash also laughed and did this more two-three times.

After sometime Prakash got Neil's call. Anaya is sitting on his lap.

Prakash : Whose phone it is let's see.

Prakash removed his phone from his pocket and saw Neil's call. But Anaya also saw Neil's photo on it as it had a picture of it. Avni also came out the same time hearing phone call.

Anaya: Papi..Papi..Mumma papi..

Prakash also heard this and Avni saw him emotionally and Avni picked Anaya in her arms and said.

Avni: Come baby we will see Papa's photo come.

Avni went in room along with Anaya.

On call:

Prakash: Yes Neil say.

Neil: Dad you haven't come to office yet?

Prakash: Yes Neil I would come late today, I have some work.

Neil: Okayy, Dad can I leave for home, actually I am not feeling well so.

Prakash: What is to ask in this Neil? Go home take medicines and have rest okay?

Neil: Okay papa, Thank you.

They both smiles.

Call ends.

Later Neil returns back home and sleeps for sometime. But after sometime Shweta wakes him up and says him that someone has come to meet him. Neil comes down and is shocked to see the person on door.

.........................................................................

Who do you think is on the door and why is Neil shocked to see that person?

Do tell me.

And also tell me you are liking the story or not.

And thank you for your support and so much love.

Love Love 😊😊