Chapter 10

We can see Neil sitting in his room on the couch and thinking about what Prakash said.

Neil: Should I talk to Avni? No Neil mom is innocent but Avni isn't. She is very smart and selfish person. She didn't ever loved me. It was just a drama.

Saying this he sees a video in which a guy is sitting holding rose in his hands and Avni is standing in front and then Avni asks him to get up and they say something and hug each other.

Neil closes the phone and keeps it on the table in front.

Neil: No make some plan to hurt Avni. Today evening mom dad are going out so there are full chances to execute it. What should I do?

On the other side, in Prakash and Shweta's room.

Shweta: Prakashji tell please which saree should I wear this royal blue or this navy blue?

Prakash: Wear anything Shwetaji both are same colours.

Shweta: Both are not same. This right one is royal blue and left is navy blue. And whom are you calling now?

Prakash: I'll tell Avni that we are going out in the evening.

Shweta: Offo.. Neil will tell her.

Prakash: But still, it's our duty to tell her.

Shweta: Okayy? But first tell me which saree I should wear.

Prakash: Behind you, there is a multi-coloured saree wear that one.

Shweta picks up that saree from cupboard.

Shweta: Yeah, this is beautiful, I'll wear this one.

Saying this she goes in washroom and Prakash shooks his head smiling and calls Avni.

On call:

Avni: Yes dad

Prakash: Child, we are going for my best friend's son's marriage in the evening. We'll come tomorrow morning then.

Avni: Okay dad.

Avni thinks something.

Prakash: Yeah child.

Avni: Dad just a minute.

Prakash: Yeah child say it.

Avni: I am having a night shift tonight so can I stay here in the hospital?

Prakash smile vanishes hearing it because he thought that in their absence AvNeil would sort out their relationship but it went wrong.

Avni: Dad if you refuse to I'll not...

Prakash: No no child, it's okay. I'll inform Neil.

Avni: Okay dad, thank you and sorry.

Prakash: It's okay my dear.

Call ends.

Shweta comes out wearing saree and was in front of dressing table and doing makeup.

Shweta: Informed Avni?

Prakash: Yeah, she said she is having a night shift tonight.

Shweta: Ohh, them my grandchild would not come soon.

Prakash: Means?

Shweta: Means I thought that in our absence they would plan our grandchildren but no problem it's okay.

Prakash: What is this Shwetaji? I'll get ready and come.

Here outside the room Neil was standing and he heard everything.
Neil went to his room.

Neil: Shit, Avni is not coming home tonight so today's plan is flopped but nevermind we'll execute it tomorrow.

On the other side, Avni is sitting in her cabin and Anaya is playing with Lego blocks.

Avni: I can go home tonight
(Looking towards Anaya): I am sorry baby. I am not only hurting myself but also you. But I can't tell your dad about you right now. First I need to know the reason of why he broke up with me then I'll tell him about you.

She heard a knock on the door.
She said Come in. Avni saw the person.

Avni: You?

Person: Yes madam me.

Avni: Ali what are you doing here?

The face of the person is shown and it's the same person whom Neil saw in the video.

Ali: Madam, I came here to give you my wedding card. And you are my best friend so you are the first person I came to give this card and at last, it is because of you that I am getting married to my love.  (looking towards Anaya): Hey Anaya.

Anaya was engrossed in playing blocks.

Ali: Hi Anaya

Anaya looked towards him and said raising her hand.

Anaya: Hi

And saying this she got engrossed in building her Lego block building.

Ali: Ohh very busy. By the way Avni, take this card(giving her card) and after a week the functions are starting so it's a compulsion for you and Anaya to come. Got it?

Avni: Yeah got it but wish Priya a congratulations from my side.

Ali: Yeah sure. What about your wedding? Anaya needs a father dude.

Avni: I wanted to tell you this. Actually Nanno fixed my marriage a few days ago without asking me and then in anger I also said a yes and got married.

Ali: Whatttttt!??? You got married and didn't even called me? How rude Avni.

Avni: First listen the whole thing.

Ali: Okay say.

Avni: Yeah so I didn't knew anything about that man and I didn't ask about him to Nanno not even his name. And on the wedding night I saw the guy. Guess who it must be?

Ali: Who's it? Not Neil for sure.
(Ali said tauntingly)

Avni: It's him.

Ali: What??

Avni: Yeah Ali, I am married to Neil.

Ali: Means he also knows about Anaya?

Avni: No Ali, neither Neil nor his mom dad knows anything about Anaya.

Ali(screamed):Whattttttttttt!!???

...........................................................

Love Love☺️