31 || The Transformation

Veronica spent the whole night planning her revenge. She wanted to show Liam that she was not someone to mess with. He couldn't just humiliate her whenever he wanted to. It was a rude moment of awakening but it was the push she really needed.

She woke up early in the morning and started getting ready. She spent hours in front of the mirror, perfecting her makeup and hair. She chose a tight-fitting dress that accentuated her curves and a pair of high heels that made her feel confident.

As she walked into the school, everyone turned their heads. Her friends were shocked to see her new look.

"Wow, Veronica! You look amazing!" said her friend, Sarah who she knew from the Library Committee.

"I know, right? I thought it was time for a change," Veronica replied with a shy smile.

Another guy approached her, trying to flirt with her. Liam watched from a distance, seething with jealousy.

"Hey there, beautiful," the guy said. "Can I buy you a drink sometime?"

Veronica smiled coyly. "Sorry, I'm not really interested in drinks. But if you want, I could give you a book recommendation instead."

The guy looked confused. "What? A book recommendation?"

Veronica nodded. "Yeah, you know. Something to stimulate your mind instead of just your...well, you know."

The guy blushed and walked away, embarrassed. Veronica smirked, feeling satisfied with her quick comeback. As she walked through the hallways, she noticed Liam staring at her. He looked angry and jealous at the same time. Time for payback!

"Hey, Veronica! What's with the new look?" Liam asked, trying to sound casual.

"I just felt like it was time to mix things up. Don't you like it?" Veronica replied, trying to sound seductive.

Liam didn't say anything. He just looked at her with a blank expression.

"Cat got your tongue, Liam?" Veronica teased.

"What's your game, Veronica?" Liam snapped.

"My game? I don't have a game. I'm just tired of being treated like a nerd and an outcast. I want to be popular," Veronica replied confidently.

"Well, you don't need to change who you are to be popular," Liam said, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Oh, Liam. You really don't get it, do you? I'm not changing who I am. I'm just showing the world who I can be. And if that means being confident and sexy, then so be it," Veronica replied, throwing a feminist quote in for good measure.

Liam didn't know what to say. He was surprised by Veronica's transformation and her newfound confidence.

"Well, good luck with that," Liam said, trying to sound nonchalant.

As Veronica walked away, she couldn't help but feel a little awkward inside. She wasn't used to all the attention and she didn't want to come across as desperate. But she knew that if she wanted to get back at Liam, she had to put on a bold front.

And so, she strutted down the hallway with her head held high, feeling like the most powerful woman in the world.
_________________________________

As she headed to the library for recess, Liam followed her, determined to confront her about her new appearance. He cornered her between two bookshelves and glared at her.

"What's gotten into you, Veronica?" he demanded. "You think you can just change your appearance and I will forget about what happened between us?"

Veronica stood her ground, not intimidated by Liam's anger. "What happened between us was your fault, Liam. You kissed another girl just to make me jealous. That was a really crappy thing to do."

Liam stepped closer to her, their faces only inches apart. "I know it was, Veronica. And I'm sorry. But you have to admit that I only did that because I wanted you so fucking bad. I can't stop thinking about you."

Veronica felt her heart race as Liam's hands trailed down her sides. "Liam, I...I don't know if we should do this."

But Liam silenced her with a deep, passionate kiss, and Veronica found herself melting into him. They continued to kiss, their bodies pressed against each other, and before she knew it, they were up against a bookshelf again, caught up in the heat of the moment.

Well, there was something about this library!

And there goes her revenge.
————————————————————

Gimme that feedback I crave baby!

Btw, what do you think is the sexist way to address a woman? Baby? Baby doll? Love? Bring out the creative ones, I know you've got them!

With love,
Your King