11 || I love green sky

"Turn on your laptop." His voice dropped a few octaves, sounding more huskier, needy. 

I felta tremor run through my entire body and shivered, covering myself in my blankets tighter.

"Why?" My voice was low, almost shy and I hated it. I hated the effect his voice had on me.

"You will have to do your dare. You can't run from this."

"I am not running but I had already cleared this out in the very beginning that I won't remove my clothes." I said haughtily, not liking where these events were leading us.

"I know what you said." He grunted.

"So you need to change your dare."

"No."

"You think this is funny?"

"No, I don't think so. Actually, you aren't really that smart. I never asked you to remove your clothes babe...." He trailed off. "You just have to lift your shirt and show me your bra. No removing it."

There was silence on both the sides. 

"You aren't playing fair." I muttered, defeated.

"Turn on your laptop." His voice held a finality and I knew that I couldn't get out of this one.

So I did turn on my laptop which was lying on the foot of my bed and entered the passkey.

"There?"

"YES!" I screamed in agitation. 

"Come on skype. You are on skype, right?" He asked in a hopeful tone.

"No, I am not." I said in an excited tone, seeing a ray of hope to find my way out of his cruel game.

"Well, then add me on fb."

"NO!"

"Omegle?"

"NO!" I didn't want to. 

Desperate bastard!

"Yes! Don't test me Veronica, I am more than capable of doing what I said. You are not in a position to argue."

I grunted and then opened a new tab writing 'omegle' in my search box. It loaded within seconds.

"How do you think we are going to connect on here? You are pretty dumb! There are endless strangers here. It will take me forever to connect to you." I huffed, irritated by his presence, by his behaviour, by his stupid comments!

"Babe, don't go by my face. I may look like I don't know anything but I am actually really smart." He gloated and I made a gagging sound.

"You pregnant?"

"What? No!" 

Bloody son of a bitch!

"Bad stomach?"

"What are you saying?" I spoke confused. 

"Then why are you puking?"

"I am not!" i said defensively.

"You were gagging." He stated as if Iwas stupid.

"It wasn't for that."

"Well, don't gag if you want me to believe that you aren't pregnant or have piles. Okay?" He snickered.

I was fuming. The nerve of this boy!

"YOU-!"

"Shut up." It was my chance so the next words that flew out of my mouth was instinct.

"But I am not that kind of a girl."

"Yeah, you are a girl with small boobs and a big mouth. But don't worry I don't discriminate." He was trying to hide his laughter but tiny sounds escaped from his mouth.

"YOU ARE DISGUSTING!"

"Write 'I LOVE GREEN SKY' in your interests section and hit connect." I was confused at first but then I got what he was saying and I hit connect.

I hated him, hated the way he played with words. I hated him for being so casual. I hated the way he just left the conversation and started a different topic altogether, not caring if people were catching on to him.

The screen started loading and I waited for his silly face to appear.

I don't know why but a tiny thought of doubt and insecurity creeped up in my head and my hand flew to my hair, adjusting them a little

I hated him but I didn't want him to see me as ugly.

Why was that?

His image finally began to load. The outlines of a room began to show and I looked carelessly on he screen, not trying to act affected. 

His picture loaded and he waved at me. I gasped, closing my eyes shut.

(Up there is Liam sitting wearing nothing but his boxers

(Up there is Liam sitting wearing nothing but his boxers. He is so ......hot ;) <3 *LMAO*)

***********

ok people, i am literally dying of laughter right now!

m sorry if i spoiled ur image of liam, but i just find this liam way better XP

okay okay! m sorry, i will find a grown up liam for u later *lmfao* & i am aware that this was a filler chapter but these are needed too XD

'something on a serious note - if u find my work offensive, comment here. and if i get so many comments saying that yes, it is offensive or i am bad, cruel, not worthy of writing. i would delete this story, okay? okay. :) :)'

anyways, all the supporters, you are the sexiest things my eyes have ever laid eyes on! <3 XP

that's it for today.

oh and 1 more thing, i have my exams so updates may be slow. sucks! ik :(

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! COMENTTTTTTTTTTT!

and if u do, maybe like if i get 200 votes? and 200 comments? i will update! promise XD

even if i have my exams, i will update if i reach this goal XD

FastAndDeep always keeps his promise ;) you know it XD

*removes my shirt'

what? stop staring! it's hot here ;)

-FastAndDeep ;)