26 || Friends With Benefits?

"How long will you run?" I heard a voice call out as I walked through the school corridor. Without turning around, I knew it was him. Who else could it be?

"As long as I can avoid you, I will." I replied, not stopping on my way.

"Veronica, will you stop being so damn difficult? I have never said that to anyone before, I swear and seeing how this went, I will never ever portray my feelings to you anymore either."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him. "Last time I checked, what you did was stalking and blackmailing, and for both of these  actions, you could be reported to the authorities."

"Haven't you ignored me enough already? It's been three weeks Veronica. I am here to talk to you like a mature person should do." He walked closer to me while I stood with my arms crossed giving him an icy glare.

"Can't a chat with me be arranged in a far better way where you didn't blackmail me and I didn't feel threatened?" I smiled at him, almost too calmly when I was bursting into flames inside.

"Yeah, I know and I realise my fault now. If you will just listen to me once, I can explain it all. Give me a chance." His eyes pleaded with me and I sighed, yielding in way too easily.

You're such a fool Veronica!

"Let's go to the library." I muttered, pushing him aside and marching towards my new destination.

"I took you for a smart person Veronica! We're supposed to be quiet in the library if you forgot, it's not really the ideal place to have a chat!"

I didn't bother replying to him and I heard him mutter some curse words but then heard his footsteps trailing after mine and I smiled to myself.

Reaching the library main doors, I pushed them open and marched to the very back of the library.

"What did you want to say?" I turned around and snapped at him.

He raised his arms up in surrender. "Easy girl, I just wanted to tell you some stuff and explain my behaviour."

I gave him a glare and he gulped. "And apologise too." He added.

I rolled my eyes at him and moved my head in an upward motion, giving him the permission to speak.

"Look Veronica, the first time I saw you, I was really attracted to you. I knew you were innocent as hell and fuck, I found it sexier than anything else. The way you moved your body, the way you did anything turned me on. What? Don't give me that stare." He looked at me with wide eyes and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Just listen to it please. I was attracted to you beyond all limits. I never had to chase any girl before but I wanted you so bad. I wanted to grab your attention but I had no idea how to do that. So, I did all that weird stuff and that blackmailing thing too. I just wanted to grab your attention."

"So you think blackmailing can be justified as a way of grabbing attention?" I snapped at him.

"I never said that, okay? I know I made a mistake and I want to correct it now if you give me a chance. Will you please be my girlfriend, Veronica?"

"No."

"What, really? After all I've said and after all that I've explained, you're really going to say a no?"

I didn't know what to think anymore. It was all a game to him and I knew it but the truth was that I was equally attracted to him and wanted him more than he could probably imagine but I didn't have the courage to admit the same to him.

"Look, I do get your point even though I'm still not entirely convinced. I do understand what you did and why you did it. But I'm not looking for a serious relationship here." He gave me a weird look and I looked away embarrassed at what I was about to say.

"You told me that you love me and honestly, I don't feel that way towards you. I will rather prefer to be in a casual relationship." I avoided his eyes as soon as I got that out.

"What are you trying to say Veronica? Friends with benefits?"

"Yes, kind of. I mean you can date some other person but we can do sexual stuff together." I looked at him in the eyes and he was staring intensely at me.

"What happened to the shy girl who believed it all to be so wrong, who was disgusted by me? Are you really suggesting this Veronica? I really wanted something serious with you."

I knew I was being stupid but this felt good, hurting him felt amazing.

"I need a yes or no answer. I am a virgin and I have never crossed any major sexual boundaries with anyone. I am giving you the chance to be my first, the only thing is that you can't be my last. So, friends with benefits?"

He shook his head at me, disappointed. "So, should I take that as a no?"

"I can't believe you are really doing this Veronica, you are being no different than all the other girls that I have met and I thought you were different but you're all the same! Fine then! You want to get naughty, let's get naughty then." With that said, he closed the distance between us, backing me up against the library shelf.

***********************

Okay, first of all, you can kill me. Comment here if you want to kill me for making fake promises and not updating for so long.

And comment here if you still love me. ( I hope I have more inline comments here!)

Oh and a fair warning, my next chapter may turn private due to the mature content in it. You can expect an update tomorrow. And the story from here on would pick up its pace and would be steamy to say the least so innocent readers, please leave.

I know the innocent readers out there are still out there and would still read the next chapter but  hey, I warned you!

Before, I leave....I have to share something with you. 

My dick has a sad life, his hair is a mess. His family is nuts, his next door neighbour is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy, and his owner beats him habitually.

Who all feel bad for him? Comment here and we'll start a movement to protect our dicks from exploitation. Comment her for a good cause.

With love, 

Choker (FAD)