18 || Teach Me

FAD : I AM SORRY PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!

YOUR FACE BE LIKE!

.

.

.

.

JUST KIDDING THIS IS AN UPDATE! XD (YOUR FACE NOW)

"Calm down kitten, you are about to eat my lips off

"Calm down kitten, you are about to eat my lips off." He chuckled, nibblng at my lips gently.

My face flushed at his comment. He probably was right. I had gone way too aggressive on him. It was my first kiss after all.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to be so hard. It was just the heat of the moment..." I muttered awkwardly, pushing him off slightly.

He stepped back and looked ta me with a frown on his face.

"Do you trust me now?" He asked in a gentle voice.

"No." I answered with a poker face. I may have been a bad kisser and I may have embarrassed myself in front of the badboy of our school but that didn't make me putty in his arms.

"No?" He asked again as if not believing my answer."

"No." I confirmed. His face fell and if I hadn't been in such a position, I would have laughed my @ss of at his expression.

"Well, that's alright. Have you ever kissed before or did I steal your first kiss?" He asked arrogantly and I just wanted to kiss his mouth with my fist.

"I have never exchanged saliva before and I would have never done it if it wasn't for you forcing yourself on me." I said with a smug expression.

"I never forced you."

"Yes, you did!"

"How?" He asked with an innocent face, making me wonder if this face was what it took to get him out of all the troubles that he made at this school.

"Who kissed me first?"

"Well, how would I know that? Was I your first kiss or not? That's a question for you to answer." He winked at me, trailing his fingers up and down my arms.

"I meant to ask, who initiated our kiss?" I spoke in a rigid tone, slapping his fingers away.

"it was me. You forget things easily." He tsked as if he was disappointed with me.

"I don't forget things. I was making my point clear. You kissed me first, you forced yourself on me!"

"And you reciprocated because you just couldn't resist my charms."

We stared each other down for the longest of time.

"Am I a bad kisser?" The words were out of my mouth on their own. I really wasn't sure if it was the comment that made me self conscious or my basic insecure nature.

He lifted my face upwards, my chin in between his fore finger and thumb.

"I am your first kiss." It wasn't a question. He had just stated the truth. I didn't argue.

I averted my eyes elsewhere so that I wouldn't have to stare in his eyes.

"For a first kiss, it really wasn't that bad." He smiled at me after some time. i looked at his eyes and all my insecurities melted away.

"Do you want me to teach you to kiss?" He asked in a sensual tone, pulling me closer by my waist.

Whether it was the look of desire in his eyes or it was his handsome face that made me say the next two words, I really wasn't certain about that but nonethless I did say those two words.

"Teach me."

*********

Love you all sexy ladies 😉😘

-FASTANDDEEP