20 || Turned On

"Get your heavy ass off of me, you pig!" I grunted in pain.   

He rolled off of me and laid by my side and we both breathed hard.

"I have to say something serious to you." He said in a humourless tone.

I turned towards him and he really wasn't looking at me. I stared at him hard but he didn't say a word "What?" I spoke, feeling a bit uncomfortable now.

"I am kind of turned on right now." I eyed him cautiously and tried to slip an inch away from him unnoticed.

But he was quick to wrap his arm around my waist and pulled my body against his side, still not looking at me.

"I am not going to bite you." He snorted and I sighed in relief. "Unless you want me to." he added and my heartbeat again took off.

"And I am pretty sure you want it." He turned all of a sudden and the next second his body was right on top of me but unlike the previous time, this time he was balancing his wait on his hands.

"W-we are in the school right now." I muttered, embarrassed.

"So you are saying you won't mind me doing things to you if we weren't at school." His eyes locked with mine, daring me to argue.

"I didn't mean that either."

"Really? You don't want me to touch you?" He whispered in my ear and I shuddered at the sudden warmth of air he blew just below my ear.

"I-I- I don't, I mean no! Yeah, no. I mean NO!" My lips trembled as I watched him looking at my lips with hunger in his eyes and I was spellbounded when I saw his tongue darting out to lick his lower lip.

His tongue was so pink, it wasn't even funny! I wondered what all places that tongue could be at....

No! Naughty Veronica!

"So you don't want me to do this...." He lapped his tongue out and leaned forward, licking just below my ear and I trembled when his warm tongue hit my burning skin. Fuck it! This was hot!

"Or this..." He whispered as I lay silent, unable to form any words as he trailed his tongue down my neck to my jawline.

"And you definitely wouldn't want me to do this to you..." He licked and sucked softly just beside my lower lip and a moan escaped my lips.

"Fuck you!" I cursed and turned his body arround, straddling his lap.

********************

the naughtly bits are just about to start!

wait for the next update girls ;-)

oh and if i get 500 votes today or 2mrw, i will update again so VOTE!!!

AND COMMENTTTTTT!!!!!

Forever and ever

FastAndDeep 🍌

😘😍