8 || S-H-U-T- UP!

"So, it's been three years..." He trailed off. I looked at my phone confused.

Don't tell me that he is gonna start with his sad life story now.

"What are you going on about?"

"It's been three years since you have last spoken and see that! The girl speaks!" He exclaimed in an overly dramatic voice. I scowled at my phone screen, unimpressed.

"You are lame." 

"I know."

"Fuck off!"

"Nawwww, now where is the fun in that?" He was beginning to irritate me with his whining voice.

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Do you think I would have been here with such a prude like you?" Did he just call me that?

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me, babe." He laughed.

"Oh, you are dead!" 

I was ready to launch an army of insults on him before he uttered something that made my breath catch in my throat and my heart to stopped beating for a second.

"What's your bra size?"

A silence stretched between us. It was the silence before the storm.

"You pervert! How can you ask me that?!" I exploded, devastated at the mere obscenity of his question. You couldn't ask a girl her bra size. It was unaccptable behaviour!

"Why can't I ask you your bra size?" He stated in an obvious tone as if going around asking girls their bra size was perfectly normal.

"You just can't!" I exclaimed.

"Why? Are you not a girl? There is a category between a girl and a boy. It's alright if you fit in that one. But I think they have boobs too. I am not really sure though. Or-"

"Shut up!"

"-it's possi-"

"SHUT UP!"

"But I am not that kind of a boy and I thought that you weren't that kind of a girl either." There was a pause and then he continued. "You are a girl, right?"

Now, I was four-five seconds from violent!

"Firstly, I am a girl and secondly what are you goin' on about?!!" I shouted on him, completely fed up with his behaviour.

"You asked me to put my shirt up but I am not even wearing a shirt." He said in a mock child like tone. 

"Aaarghhh!!" 

"What? I really don't do those kind of things."

"I never asked you to! I was saying shut up!"

"Shirt up? Nooo!"

"No! S-H- U- T U P!" I spelled it out, my head already about to burst.

"You don't even know how to spell shirt! It's S-H-I--"

"Shut up!"

"No, I told you, I don't do those kind of things."

"Oh fuck it, I mean forget it!" I screamed, irritated.

"Then tell me what's your bra size?" I shook my head to myself, then realizing that he couldn't see me shaking my head, I spoke it out loud.

"It's personal." 

" I can tell you the size of my dic-"

"No! Stop! What the fuck!"

"It would make you feel more comfortable..." He stopped. "-and more attracted towards my sexy self."

"You are a self conceited jerk!"

"Oh, That I am." He snickered. I scowled.

"I am not telling you my bra size!"

"You don't have a choice." I wanted to smash his pretty face into a wall and then kick his nose with my knee. And that's what I did.

In my dreams.

"...."

"There?"

"No, dead."

"But you are speaking!"

"Shut up!" The words were out of my mouth before I realized my mistake. It was a facepalm moment. That's like walking inot walls!

"I told you I am not that kind of a guy." I groaned. 

"Look, I am tired. I wanna sleep. Let's do this later." I looked at my phone with hopeful eyes, then putting it back to my ear, I murmured. "Please."

"No!"

"Ughh, what do you want?" 

"Your bra size!"

"Why?"

"Because it's your first truth. Now, enough of your whining. Tell me or I will post those pictures. I am serious." His tone was calm and that's what scared me. He wasn't playing around anymore.

"Can we change the ques-"

"No!"

"You wouldn't wanna change your mind on any condition, right?" I trailed off, already knowing that I had lost this battle.

"Will you have sex with me?

"NO!"

"Then no, I am not changing my mind." I sighed, defeated.

"So, gonna tell-"

"32 B."

"What?"

"My bra size."

Both of us were silent. 

"Small huh?" He said in a mocking tone, laughing in the end.

"Shut up!"

Noooo! But it was too late!

"But I already told you that I am not that kind of a guy."

And here we go again.

*****************

yeah, girls.....

S-H-U-T up please XP

anyways, i have a major announcement to make, that i am gonna do on the next update.

oh and this time it was 700+ words, tried to make it long as you guys demanded.

Ohh and COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! I WANT TO SEE YOUR REACTION TO EACH AND EVERY LINE! COMMENT INFINITE TIMES! I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO THE PERSON WHO COMMENTS THE MOST!

AND ALSO VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! GO BACK AND VOTE ON EVERY CHAPTER IF YOU WANT A FAST UPDATE. ALSO COMMENT!

yeah sorry for the capslock! anyways, i love u.

~FastAndDeep