13 || Lust

His eyes were fixed on my boobs, staring at my chest almost hungrily. I had never felt this way, this feeling was beyond words.

I felt wanted. It was no love, it was just lust I saw in his eyes and the facts that my body can turn him on made me feel strong, hot.

His eyes made contact with mine and I didn't know what it was but we just stared at each other. His eyes twitched and then he half closed them to open them again as he groaned.

"Fuck babe, you're hot." He muttered almost as if he was in pain.

My mouth just dried up. I didn't know what to say to him. I just kept quiet and stared at him not knowing what to do.

His eyes again trailed down to my chest and then they went down further and a shiver ran down my spine. This was hot. It was making me hot and bothered.

I felt an unfamiliar ache in my lower area, it was almost unbearable.

I didn't know what happened to us but the next second I was sharing the same hungry look in my eyes as it was in his.

"Babe, I am hard." He said, his eyes half dropping to his region and then coming back up to meet mine.

I had never done this kind of thing before. I was a virgin for fuck's sake. But in that moment, seeing the pain on his face, I had the strongest urge to help him somehow.

"Can I help somehow?" The words were out of my mouth before I could have stopped. I knew this was happening too fast but I didn't want to stop.

The throbbing in my pussy just increased as his eyes shot to mine in surprise. He obviously wasn't expecting that kind of reply.

"You do realize what you are saying, don't you? You know what you are asking for babe." He said that with gritted teeth, making me think that I have suggested the wrong thing.

It was like a bucket of cold water on my face. I was slammed into the reality in no time.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him embarrassed. I was such a fool, a slut. How could I have suggested something so ridiculous?

He must have noticed the sudden awkwardness in my behaviour as he spoke the next words.

"Why are you so tense suddenly?" He straightened his shoulders and I looked at anywhere but at him.

"I am sorry; I didn't mean to say that. I am not that type of girl." I muttered in a low voice.

Suddenly, I remembered that I was still sitting in my bra in front of him and I reached for my top. I was about to wear it when he spoke again.

"Don't."

I gave him a questioning look.

"Don't wear it." I saw the pleading look in his eyes and then shrugged, keeping the top back down.

What was I doing? I should have not listened to him. But he had this effect on me, I just couldn't say no to him. Not now, when he was looking at me with such strong want clear in his eyes.

"I know you are not that type of girl, Ver." He said after some time and my mind didn't register anything else expect the fact that he had called me with a name that no one had ever called me with.

He wasn't trying to flirt; he was honestly calling me with a name that he just wanted to.

I was probably over thinking all this but only one thought remained in my mind as he continued to say further.

Ver...sounded nice from his mouth.

**************

okay, let's be honest? 

Okay? Okay!

did this chapter make you wet? this time, i am not joking ;)

oh and i am sorry that i had to turn it private but if i hadn't done that, wattpad would have again made the whole story private. :/

i am so damn angry! i got a ong message from wattpad! they told me that my story would be removed from the hot list as it is mature and isn't appropriate for all all udiences.

like wtf!

didn't i warn the peopel that it is going to be a lil crazy and is gonna have smut? oh i did!  :/

anyways, let's just forget about it. 

i m hard right now. (emotionally ofc, what did u think *lmfao*)

-FastAndDeep