29 || Regret

I need you to vote and comment right now! Also, follow me if you already aren't doing that! FastAndDeep 

DO IT RIGHT NOW! Thank you!

________________________________

His eyes showed surprise and then wonder as his eyes didn't leave mine for the longest while. I didn't blink and neither did he.

His eyes left contact with mine and slowly wandered down, his gaze tracing my lips, my throat and then finally settling on my cleavage which was visible through my red bralette.

He smiled, almost shyly and that made me feel confident about my body. He surely wasn't expecting that.

"So, what now? Huh?" I smirked at him, but his eyes didn't seem to leave my chest area as he quickly glanced at me and then again at my bra clad breasts.

"You are hot, you know that?" He looked at me, his tongue tracing his lower lip.

My body betrayed me instantly as blood rushed to my cheeks and I blushed at his compliment. I couldn't have faked confidence then even if I tried.

I looked at both sides and noticed that the portion was still empty and no one was approaching them any time soon. It was only then that I realised just how naughty and daring I was being. I haven't done such things ever in my life and that just made me blush more.

"Someone might come, alright." I diverted from replying to his question and pulled my shirt over my head.

As soon as my gaze connected to his again, I sensed disappointment in his eyes but I brushed it off because of my embarrassment.

"Oh, right. That's where your guts end anyway Veronica." His comment was snark and I didn't miss his tone.

"You can not always provoke me and make things happen, Liam." I got up from my seat, packed my stuff and looked anywhere but at him.

"I've got to go anyway, I will meet you later." I moved towards the exit, taking faster steps to leave as early as possible.

Why does everything have to be so god-damn awkward with me all the time?

"Why do you always run Veronica?" he followed me outside, following in step with me as I moved towards my locker.

"Because you're not worth my time. Plus I also have submissions to make unlike you who doesn't care about anything because he already has everything." I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth.

"Right," His footsteps faltered and as I kept moving forwards, his steps were no longer by my side, following me.

"Bye Liam," I whispered but didn't get a reply back.

I didn't turn back despite the uneasiness I felt in my heart. What's said, was said. I couldn't take it back now and I knew it.

________________________________

Hello, my love!

I know what you're going to say now. 

I love you too! 

I love you too! 

- King Ethan