27 || Let's start over

No vote and comment target this time because I know you will be generous.....hopefully? :-p

Oh and the picture above? I'm eating that right now....*shrugs innocently*

---------------------------------------------

I was roughly slammed into the shelf and I gasped as sudden pain surged through my back and I gasped but it was of no use as it got absorbed in his mouth which was settled on mine, kissing me so hard, it was almost punishing. 

I tried to push him away to catch my breath because he had literally kissed the breath out of me but he was so insistent that he continued his way down the column of my throat, licking, sucking , biting and then again soothing the pain with a gentle kiss. 

He went down and down, not stopping once or waiting for me to recover. Something in the way he kissed me was so primal, masculine and just hungry that I was anything but at his complete mercy. 

"You think you will play around with me Veronica with that smart mouth of yours. You are so tempting, so fucking tempting, I don't even know how to stop myself but today, baby, today you have truly challenged me and I will make you mine, body and heart. No exceptions." He pulled my earlobe into his mouth, sucking it and then blowing air on it, making me struggle in his hold as it was too much for me. 

"I always get what I want and I want you, Veronica. I am not a sweet guy, you know that already and I won't pretend to be one but I really do love you no matter if you reciprocate the same or not. And I will make you fall for me, hard." He pulled my hair back hard, staring into my eyes. 

"And you will do good to remember that. First, I will claim and mark your body and then I will do the same with your heart. Do not for a second think that I have given up because I won't." He claimed my lips again in a searing kiss which made me gasp for breath when he finally backed away. 

There was so much adrenaline rushing through my body right now, so many emotions that his words had caused to develop inside me, it was all creating a havoc inside my head and everything was a mess there, everything was a big mess in my head. 

But one thing that I did catch was that this guy didn't give up so easily but he wasn't aware of the fact that I was equally stubborn. I wouldn't fall for his charms, I wouldn't fall for his games either, he liked to play and I will play right along. But I will always be ahead of him, the game be his or mine. 

"You know what, we agreed to be in a casual relationship, didn't we? that actually entails that I have the right to go and kiss or maybe do other things with other guys if I feel like it and you could do the same. This agreement is anything but serious and if you say something like that ever again, in fact if you say anything like you just said, the deal is off and you would do good to remember that." I pushed him on his chest and he did stumble a few steps back to my complete satisfaction. 

He surged right forward and I being caught unaware was again cornered into that shelf. Gripping my chin between his thumb and his forefinger, he pushed my lips towards his. Gently pecking my lips, he pulled back. "You play mean." He continued, trailing his fingers down my face to my throat, to the side of my boobs, down my stomach and then behind, capturing my hips in both his hands, pulling me towards his crotch where I could feel an erection poking through. 

"But I will play with you. In fact, I have a great idea. Let's start 69 Dares again, you are not scared of me trying to get in your pants anymore because that is something I am going to do anyways now and that too with your permission. I am not blackmailing you with any picture now either and the decisions is always yours to make. But seriously, I am bringing this up just to spice everything up a little, what do you say?"

I thought about it. There was no harm really although, I did have a reason to believe that he was playing some trick again because that was something he would do but as he stated, there were no consequences to be scared of now. 

"We will be in a casual relationship, I can date other guys. I can kiss other guys and If I feel like, I can fuck other guys without any objection from you. Is that clear?"

His jaw ticked and he looked furious for a second but then his expression changed into one of calmness and that surprised me. "Crystal. So are you in?" 

"I am in it and I am in it to win it." 

I smiled and what ticked me was that he smiled as well. 

*****************************

I know I haven't updated since forever but now there will be daily updates! Yes!

FAD is back and yes, there is no going back now, you would do good to expect double updates at times if I get what I want and that is as greedy as always, feedback and votes! xD

What? You thought I would completely change when I'm gone? :-P

By the ways, I have tried something new last night. It's very easy really. 

You reach down and rub it, then slide your perspiring fingers into the holes and then lean in and thrust and that is how you bowl a bowling ball. 

It's that simple really! try it if you haven't already! :-P

Love,

FAD (Choker)