5 || He knew

I stared at my screen for the longest of time, my brain not processing any information. The only thing that went in my head was that 'he knew'.

The intelligent thing to do then would have been to deny him. And so I did deny him.

Me : What are you talking about?

I held my breath as I waited for his reply, hoping with all my heart that he was only guessing.

Liam : *New picture message*

And there was a picture of me, my eyes wide in shock and my lips parted in surprise. It was the omegle chat. He had a screenshot of the chat and at that particular moment. I had an irresistible urge to face palm myself.

I couldn't have been more stupid.

For the longest of time, I didn't reply. It seemed like hours but were probably only a few minutes, before my mind processed the trouble I was in. Immediately, my body went into defence mode as my hands worked on their own accord, my cursor clicking on the 'block Liam Martinez' option.

And even after that, I was paralyzed and the only thing going in my head was that 'he knew'.

He knew! He knew! He knew! He knew!

What had I done to deserve this? Fate had its cruel ways. I shook my head to get rid of the mental trauma that I had found myself in.

I had blocked him. The problem had been sought out.

My mind relaxed the tiniest bit after I repeated the same sentence a thousand times in my head.

Then another thought struck my mind and my blood turned cold as I thought more of it.

What if he wanted something from me?

Why else he would have approached me?

And if he really wanted something, then me blocking him had just confirmed it that it was me who was on that awful site. He wouldn't stop now.

Liam Martinez gets whatever he wants.

I was just a nobody to him before but now I would be probably his new conquest.

No! No! No!

I shoved my face into my palms as I thought of all the possiblilites.

He could approach me at school. That would mean a lot of attention, attention directed not only at him but also at me. I couldn't let that happen.

My palms grew sweaty as I read our texts again and again with blurred vision.

He wouldn't really aproach me and risk his reputation, would he?

I thought of unblocking him and begging him not to ridicule me in front of all the stuents in the school.

My mouse hovered upon the 'unblock option'.

And at that particular moment, my phone vibrated and I dug my hands in my jeans pocket to reveal the stupid device.

Somebody was calling me. And it resembled a number that I was aware of.

I gulped.

Liam Martinez was calling me.

Again.

*******************

yeah, that' s it.

a filler chappie...no smut :(

gimme some votes babies if you want sexy chapters and a few comments too.

i may update twice or even thrice then.

lol (lots of love :P )

FastAndDeep ;)