2 || Do I know you?

Life gives us two choices always. It was either to fight or to run. I had always been a runner. Why fight when I could run?

Pathetic. I know.

From my very childhood, I had been scared of people, big crowds and basically facing a human in general. It wasn't surprising that I was even scared of my own father.

My mother was good, supporting and nice. She was probably the only person I wasn't afraid of, the only person who I could talk to freely without a care in the world.

I stared at my screen for a second or so. The next instant, I had turned off my webcam. In my hurry, I had pulled the charger by mistake and it was now on the ground in pieces.

I stared at it, grunted and then took it back up, inspecting the damage. Rotating it in my arms, I tried to join the wires that got detached but it was a near impossible task.

So I put it on the side and stared at my screen.

A boy nearly the age of mine, with white tanned, silky skin, sitting in just his smug fitting vest with his gorgeous body on display stared at the screen curiously. His blonde hair were swept back in a quiff and his dark brown eyes were boring intensely towards the camera.

The funny thing was that I could see him and he couldn't see me.

Stranger : Hey?

A message popped on the side of my screen. I stared at it, moved my fingers toward the keyboard and then stopped.

Liam Martinez.

The Liam Martinez!

I was pretty sure that he had no idea who I was. If he had known, then he would have ignored me like all the times he did in school.

And it was fine by me. I wasn't trying to attract attention anyways.

Liam Martinez was the centre of attraction of stares and all googly eye gestures by his fangirls and not to forget, he was the centre of attraction of trouble.

It was stupid of me to consider texting him. His face looked at the screen seriously as if trying to solve some mystery. If he would have seen me here anyways, the first impression of me on him would have been come out as desperate.

A site where people usually come to meet their sexual desires by connecting to some other naughty strangers across the world, it was evident that he would think of me as one of those girls.

But I wasn't.

It wasn't like his opionion mattered but replying to him would be stupidity. It would just be calling for trouble and attention, lots of it.

Stanger : Do I know you?

My heart skipped a beat. Did he remember me from school? It wasn't possible!

He was the popular one at school. Girls clinged at his arms all the time and for him to notice a nobody like me...impossible!

He was just guessing or that's what I convinced myself.

You : No. Bye!

The quizzical expression looked adorable on his face and it was the last thing I saw before I disconnected.

****

Short, I know!

Wait for the next chappie <3

Oh and I am craving chocolate brownie... ;(