33 || Taste

Veronica's heart was pounding in her chest as Liam's lips moved down her neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses. She had never felt so alive, so desired. She was nervous, but the excitement was making her body tingle.

"You're so beautiful," Liam whispered against her skin. "I can't resist you."

Veronica smiled, feeling a rush of pleasure at his words. "You're not so bad yourself," she teased, running her fingers through his hair.

Liam chuckled, his hands moving up her body to cup her breasts through her blouse. "Oh, I know," he said, grinning wickedly. "I'm irresistible."

Veronica giggled, but then let out a soft moan as Liam's fingers found her nipples, teasing them through the fabric of her blouse. She leaned into him, wanting more.

"Tell me what you want, Veronica," Liam whispered, his breath hot against her ear.

"I want you," she said, her voice trembling with desire.

Liam kissed her again, his tongue slipping past her lips to explore her mouth. Veronica responded eagerly, her own tongue meeting his in a frenzied dance.

Their bodies were pressed tightly together, Liam's arousal evident through his pants. Veronica could feel her own need growing, and she reached down to rub herself against him.

Liam groaned, his hands moving to her waist to hold her steady. "You're driving me crazy," he said, his voice low and husky.

Veronica smiled, enjoying the power she had over him. "I like driving you crazy," she said, her hands moving to unbutton his shirt.

Liam watched her with dark eyes as she revealed his toned chest. "You're a quick learner," he said, his hands moving to her blouse. "But let me show you a thing or two."

Veronica shivered as Liam's hands moved to her bra, unclasping it with ease. He took her breasts in his hands, his thumbs circling her nipples. Veronica moaned, her head falling back against the bookshelf.

"You like that?" Liam asked, his lips moving to her neck.

"Oh god, yes," Veronica gasped, her hands moving to his hair.

Liam lifted his head, looking into her eyes. "I want to make you feel good," he said, his voice full of promise. "Are you ready?"

Veronica nodded eagerly, her body humming with anticipation.

Liam lifted her up, carrying her over to a nearby table. He laid her down on it, his hands moving to her skirt. He pulled it off in one swift motion, revealing her black lace panties. The good girl Veronica would've worried about someone walking in on them but this Veronica couldn't care less. It felt good to let go and just feel.

"You look so sexy," Liam said, his eyes devouring her body.

Veronica blushed, feeling a rush of excitement. "You too," she said, looking at his toned abs.

Liam grinned, pulling off his pants to reveal his own black boxer briefs. "Glad you think so," he said, climbing onto the table with her.

Veronica's heart was pounding as Liam leaned in to kiss her again. His hands moved down to her panties, teasing her through the lace.

"I want to taste you," he said, his voice rough with desire.

Veronica moaned, feeling a rush of wetness between her legs. "Please," she whispered, arching her hips towards him.

Liam pulled off her panties, tossing them to the floor. He spread her legs, his eyes fixed on her glistening sex. He leaned in, running his tongue along her folds.

Veronica gasped, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her. Liam's tongue was expert, flicking over her clit in just the right way.

"You like that, baby?" Liam asked, looking at her directly. She couldn't form words even when she wanted to so she just moaned in appreciation.

Veronica's breathing was becoming ragged as Liam continued to explore her body with his tongue. She was lost in a world of pleasure, not wanting this moment to end.

Liam's hands moved to her hips, holding her steady as he continued to work his magic. "You taste so good," he murmured against her skin.

Veronica let out a low moan, her hands gripping the table beneath her. "Don't stop," she gasped.

Liam grinned, his fingers moving to her clit. He began to rub it in a circular motion, increasing the pressure as Veronica's moans grew louder.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps approaching. Liam quickly stood up, pulling Veronica to her feet.

"We have to go," he said, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Veronica nodded, her body still humming with desire. "Where?" she asked, a hint of urgency in her voice.

Liam grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the stacks. "This way," he said, leading her towards a secluded corner.

They ducked behind a bookshelf, their bodies pressed together. Liam leaned in, his lips finding Veronica's neck once again.

"We have to be quiet," he whispered, his fingers trailing down her spine.

Veronica nodded, feeling a rush of excitement at the thought of being caught. She leaned in, capturing his lips with hers.

Their tongues met in a passionate kiss as Liam's hand moved down to her sex. He began to rub her clit once again, his fingers expertly bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

Veronica let out a soft moan, her body trembling with pleasure. "Oh god, Liam," she whispered, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

Liam continued to work his magic, his fingers moving faster and faster. Veronica could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge.

Finally, she let out a low cry as her orgasm washed over her. Liam held her close, his lips finding hers once again.

As they pulled away, Veronica looked up at him, her eyes filled with gratitude. "Thank you," she said, a hint of shyness in her voice.

Liam grinned, his hand still resting on her hip. "Anytime," he said, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "But next time, let's find somewhere a little more private."

She couldn't agree more.

————————————————————————
Excuse me, miss,
I think you dropped something
.
.
.
Here, your panties. Wait, why am I returning these again?

With love,
The innocent FAD