9 || 9 Inches

I looked at the clock hanging on the left wall of my room. It was almost eight now. We had been talking for three hours?!

"I think we should talk later now?"

He was silent on the other end.

"Why?"

"Because, it's late."

"It's just eight!" He exclaimed as if I was just being a lunatic.

"Well, we had been talking for three hours?"

"And your point is?"

"That we should talk later maybe?" It wasn't like that I didn't enjoy talking to him. He wasn't my best person but he surely did entertain and even when I won't admit this to him ever but he had made me smile and even laugh at times. It felt good.

"No!"

"Bye Liam." And then I hung up.

But the other second my phone was vibrating again.

"Hello?" I spoke into the line, expecting his tantrum.

"Did-you-hang-up-on-me?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know who I am?"

"A bully and a self obsessed prick."

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to." I shrugged. He growled in frustration.

"Why don't you wanna talk?" He whined.

"Someone sounds desperate here..." I trailed off.

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are."

"It's your turn!" He said in an overly enthusiastic voice and I sighed. I guess I didn't have any other choice then.

"Umm...I don't know what to ask?"

"Don't be a mood killer! Come on! Put your brain to some use. You can surely think of something."

"Like what?"

"Like what's my size?"

"Disgusting!" I shrieked!

"It won't be when you know the size."

"I am gonna pretend like this conversation never happened, okay?"

"I am gonna post your pic on my profile, okay?" He spoke in a sing-a-song voice making me want to smash my head into a wall.

"Listen, I am really not good at this."

"Well, then...I will put it out simply for you. Either you ask me a dirty, like really dirty, like so dirty that you need to wash your mouth with holy water after that kind of question or.....I will just post those pics." He concluded in a dangerously calm tone.

Why god, why?!

"I umm, okay...what's your size then?" A blush creeped up my cheeks and I felt embarrassed beyond limits.

This boy, he is gonna kill me this way!

He coughed. And no, it wasn't a real one. It was that kind of cough when you cough to make someone feel utterly ashamed of themselves.

"What do you mean by size?" He muttered innocently as if he wasn't aware of what I was talking about.

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't!"

"I am not saying that word!"

"What word are we talking about here? I have no idea." He laughed and it made my blood boil. He wants me to say that word! Ughh!

"The size of your male part..."

"Which male part of mine? I am all male from the top to the bottom." I gritted my teeth at his reply.

"You know, that part where babies come from?"

"Huh? Babies come from vagina sweetheart. You have got your concepts all mixed up. I think you have got me wrong here. I don't have a vagina. I have a dick!"

"Yeah, that's what I was talking about!" I exclaimed in happiness. Now, I wouldn't have to speak that stupid word.

"Really babe, I am confused. I am all male. No vagina here darling." He snickered.

"Ughh! First of all, stop with the names! Secondly, I am talking about your dick! Okay?!!" I spoke the last statement in a low voice, feeling awkward beyond limits. I didn't want to say that word, not to a boy and not to Liam Martinez at all!

He mock gasped, making me agitated.

He is going to get it from me someday!

"Babe, I didn't take you for the naughty types..." He full on laughed. My hands itched to punch his pretty face. But he wasn't here, so I punched my pillow, hard!

"Shut up!"

"No babe, no! That's for later, okay? Right now, you are interested to know something else..." He trailed off.

"Wait, I have changed my mind. You don't have to answer, okay? I really don't want to know."

"Oh but you do wanna know." He laughed evil-ly.

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do!"

"Ughh, I am gonna hang up on you." I was about to pull my damn hair from my roots.

"No, you can't do that."

"Oh, I can."

"9 inches." He spoke suddenly.

"What?"

"My size."

"Yuck!"

"More like yumm..." He sniggered.

"Fuck off!"

"Naah, I will better fuck you." He said in a seductive tone and I felt utterly humiliated at the fact that I blushed at his statement.

Bloody bastard!

*****************

so that's it...XD

so i had to tell u something important...my future chapters may get a little dirt so wattpad may make them go private. it's not my fault, okay?

and if you wanna read those chaps, then you need to follow me...

but be careful my pretty ladies, i walk into walls at times, so don't follow me blindly.

give me a kiss! yes you! i am talking to you pretty woman!!

if you won't vote & comment, I won't update then! *pouts*

say this if you want next update soon- 'you are sexy af!' ;)

always there for you ;)

~FastAndDeep