Seduction

His whiskey gaze lingered a moment longer than necessary on her face and Branden lost himself for a minute, she was beautiful, he thought, and I'm going to fuck her!

"So tell me Miss Colber, what can I tell you to convince you to take the job?"

"I already told you I'm not here to take the job," she snapped, "I came here as a favor to my friend who would not let me off the hook until I come talk to you!"

Leaning forward on his mahogany desk, Branden let out a harsh sigh, "I want you to be a part of my team and am willing to pay top dollar!"

Offended by his words, Lily jumped up from her seat and grabbed her purse, "Mr. Macalister I am not for sale!"

When she turned and walked away Branden said, "Everyone has a price Miss Colber including you!"

"How dare you!" She said through gritted teeth, "I am not for sale, and you can go fuck yourself!"

She reached for the door knob, but he was quicker than her, he ran faster than the speed of light next to Lily's side and grabbed her from the waist, flipped her around, bent his head and kissed her.

Lily's knees almost buckled when his thick warm lips crashed over hers and a feminine moan escaped her lips. Her mind was spinning and she nearly fainted in his strong arms, for this would be the first real kiss she had ever had from a man, the pecks on her lips from the boys in her grammar school didn't count.

When Branden kissed her he wasn't expecting his feelings to spiral out of control. He was on fire as desire slammed through him savagely and changed his world forever.

When Lily melted against him he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his hot body, grinding his manhood against her thighs, as he kissed her passionately.

Losing herself in his powerful arms, Lily for the first time in her life had a taste of Heaven. She kissed him back hungrily matching his movements with her own. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

"I want you badly!" She heard him whisper in her ear in a hoarse, masculine voice that had her cuming in her panties, and when his huge hand cupped her right breast her eyes opened wide and with all her might she pushed him away.

"Stop!" She hissed, "get your hands off me!"

Branden froze and stepped away, his heart was hammering against his chest and his mind was going crazy.

"I want to fuck you lily." He said hoarsely, "don't deny me this!" and he looked at her with his hypnotizing whiskey eyes begging her to submit to him.

Angry out of her mind that he dare talk to her as if she were someone off the street, Lily slapped him so hard that it came as a total surprise to him, and it unleashed all the anger that was pent up inside of him.

Branden grabbed Lily aggressively and slammed her up against the wall, "Stop pretending you don't feel anything for me, I know you want me just as much as I want you!"

"No I don't want you I ......"

Branden crushed his lips over hers once again and this time Lily did not fight back, but gave in to his passionate kiss and lost herself in his arms. Branden was beyond reason and crazy out of his mind with lust, his fingers unbuttoned her silk pink shirt and as it dropped on the marble floor he quickly unhooked her laced bra.