Jealousy

Branden made love to her the entire night, his fingers and tongue explored every inch of her velvety, olive skinned toned body. He took his time, it wasn't easy to restrain himself from ravishing her savagely like a beast, but it was the first time in his life that he needed and wanted to give a woman pleasure and then pull back and watch her face, as her body convulsed when waves after waves of pleasure claimed her and she trembled in his arms.
It was the first time in his life that he put a woman's needs and sexual desires above his own.

They had fallen asleep in the wee hours of the night, content, complete and entangled in each other arms.
When the stubborn rays of sunshine peaked through the ivory curtains in the morning, and splashed its light through the bedroom, Branden woke up and It took him a moment to remember where he had spent the night. He turned his head to the right and Lily was sleeping peacefully. Her cheeks were still flushed from the night before and she looked like an innocent beauty that took Brandens breath away.

He marveled at the thought that he had actually spent the night in a woman's apartment. It was the first time he had ever done that, he was not the kind of man to stay over the night nor was he the kind of man to have a woman overnight in his dwellings either.

After taking a moment to stare at her sleeping form, he smiled to himself, kissed her lips softly and then he then slowly and quietly got out of bed, collected his items, dressed quickly and left.

Branden was troubled by many thoughts, as he made his way to where his Mercedes' Benz was parked. Sliding into the automobile he quickly sped off wanting to go to his penthouse to shower.

Thoughts of Lily plagued him and he was confused and struggling to understand exactly what he was feeling. These feelings were foreign to Branden and scared the shit out of him. He had never fallen in love before, so he cringed at the thought of loving someone and allowing her into his private life, but no matter how hard he tried to wipe Lily from his mind, he was unsuccessful, the strong imprint of her stuck to him like super glue.

Lily was different than all the rest of the women he had ever met who clung to him for his looks and wealth and nothing to do about his heart and character. They were money hungry, social climbers, or rich, crazy bitches.

Branden had set up a shield to protect himself from falling in love with the wrong woman, but now everything changed. Lily had impacted him in a big way, and he was afraid that she might be the one to bring his guards down.

Droplets of warm water danced on his muscular, sun kissed body and Branden closed his eyes and thought of her again. He couldn't shake her from his thoughts, she was so beautiful, and it had dawned on him that it wasn't just her beauty that he was attracted to, he loved everything about her.

Lily had all the qualities he ever wanted in a woman, but she was very domestic, and would probably want to marry him if he dated her and that worried him. He was not the marring type, in fact, he wanted to stay single for the rest of his life. He wasn't a one woman man and he wasn't sure how Lily would handle the truth if he were to tell her, but he couldn't let her go either, he wanted her so bad that he was willing at least for now to remain faithful to her.

Branden dried himself, combed his hair and then dressed in a smart and classy five thousand dollar suit that spoke of wealth and class, slipped into his black Cucci shoes, grabbed his wallet and keys and swiftly left the pent house.

Driving to his office, Branden smiled to himself, as a good feeling engulfed him and he was truly happy. It had been a very long time since he had felt this way, he thought, and it was all because he had met and slept with Lily.