PushOver

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Nate

"I can't wait to beat those bastards this year. It's will be a piece of cake. I just know we'll kick ass, man." Jordan says as we talk away. Last year, we made it all the way to the State championships, beating every game with perfection. This year, with the team we have, I have no doubt we'll win again.

The night was great. It was the perfect opportunity to ask Mia out. I know I should have asked her a long time ago, but I have been a damn wimp. But tonight. Tonight is the day. I'm asking her to be my girlfriend. I can feel the chemistry between us, and I just know she'll say yes.

"Nate. There you are." I hear Andrea's voice, making me turn, grunting and cursing under my breath. She left town all summer, telling everyone she was going on a big cruise and then venturing off with her family, but truthfully, she was going to visit her grandparent's farm. She has been getting into some deep trouble, and her parents sought it was best she left for the summer to get her hands dirty. A good way to try and teach her a bit of humbleness, but I doubt she'll ever learn.

Working on a farm isn't too bad. I do it all the time, helping old farmer Jenkins, and our coach, Jake Mitchell. I love it, but I know Andrea is a big diva. She hates getting her hands dirty and complaining when it comes to hard labor.

"Andrea." I force a smile, standing on my feet to hug her as I see her running toward me. But, I'm cursing under my breath, hoping she leaves soon. If Andrea is here, it means trouble. I just hope she stays away from Mia. Andrea can be the sweetest when she wants to, but nasty when she feels threatened or provoked.

I'm nervous about Mia as it is. Waiting on the right time to ask her out, I don't want Andrea to ruin it for me. Before I know it, she pulls me, kissing my lips and wrapping her arms around me. I'm left shocked by her action, but I pull her away, feeling my blood boiling.

"Stop, Andy," I warn her, making her pout. "Oh, come on, Nate. You love my teasing." she says as she leans over.

"Andrea, stop." I say, holding her hands tightly. "Why? You're scared your little whore, Mia will see us?" she says, making my blood run hot. "Don't you dare call her that," I say, clenching my jaw.

"Wha? Did you really think I wouldn't find out? My friends have kept me updated. How you have been prancing around with her all summer, acting like you two are already dating." she dares to imply that there is something still between us, and it makes me lose my cool.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Andrea? You and I are over, remember? And how I feel about Mia is one of your concerns." I say, making her mad.

"You are mine, Nate. And Mia needs to know. Besides," she says, smiling and taking a step back. I feel everyone's eyes on me, and I become nervous.

"She already knows you're mine. She just needed a little reminder," she says, making me turn toward my back. My heart drops when I see Mia storming off towards the dock. I close my eyes, regretting today's existence. "Mia!" I yell out, but Kenzie stops me.