Ready For A Date

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Mia

"So, be real with me here, Bay. What's happening with you and this guy, Liam?" I dared to ask her, making her eyes widen in shock. She has been spending an awful lot of time with him, and I'm happy for her. I really am, but I don't like him. He's a player. I mean, he was making out with this cheerleader chick a few weeks ago in front of Bailey's locker.

He dared to parade other girls and make out with them in front of her since I could remember. I am not buying this 'I am suddenly into you' crap. Something is going on, and I know it. I can feel it.

"Nothing is happening. We're just friends. I mean, yeah, he asked me to help him out with a few things regarding school, but that's it."

"Bay!"

"It's just tutoring, Mia. Nothing else. I'm fine, I promise. You gotta stop babysitting me all the time." she says, making me chuckle.

"I am not babysitting you. I'm just worried."

"Mia, I know you don't like Liam. I get it. J0rdan said the same thing, and so did most in our group, but I am fine. I'm being careful, I promise." she says, giving me her big puppy eyes. I grunt inwardly, knowing quite well this conversation is a no-go.

I hate to admit it, but I can't meddle in it. I know she is not a kid, she's smart, and very stubborn, as I am... Which only means that she is going to date him if she wants to. Regardless of what anyone else thinks. "Just... Promise me you will be careful with him, ok? I swear if he hurts you,"

"We are not dating, Mia. And I doubt it will ever get to that. We are just friends. Nothing more. Ok? Now can we just let this conversation go?" she asks, making me roll my eyes. She chuckles, turning around and looking at the football team coming out for practice.

We talk away about random stuff, looking at their practice. My eyes can't help but look at Nate's booty. He's got such a nice butt. Hell, every inch of him is mouth-gawking h0t. And I know he knows that I like to look at him. He flexes his muscles purposely to make me drool, and I can't say I hate it. Momma loves... Momma loves!

Sorry...I got carried away there for a sec with my fantasies.

But anyway, our fun is cut short just as I realize that practice for the cheerleaders was canceled. Apparently, the coach had to leave early so most of them went home. "Hey, guys!" Kenzie and Kate say as they wave to us. "Hi."

"Listen, we wanted to go get some coffee at the cafe across the street, want to join us?" she asks, making us look at each other. Bailey nods, and I agree, the sun is too hot for us to sit here. So I get up, and grab Nate's attention, to let him know I need to ask him something.

"Hey, baby... What's up?" he asks, as he takes off his helmet and smiles. He's all covered in sweat, looking glorious, and oh god, I am losing focus again... Focus Mia, keep it together girl.