Family Dinner

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Mia (Two Weeks Later)

Nate and I have had a blast hanging out at school and after school.

Usually, I wait up for him to get out of football practice, but I don't mind. Bailey waits too because somehow, she and Liam have started talking and hanging out more and more.

I don't like the guy by the way, but hey, it's all up to her. I just hope she's careful with him. He's bad news.

As for Nate and I, we have dinner tonight with his family to celebrate his mom's new book.  We're also celebrating the victory of their game last week for our homecoming game. I am proud to say, Nate made a bunch of touchdowns and he won the game.

Nate was captain last year, but this year he was placed as a wide receiver, and my god! The coach was amazed by his performance. Nate is so good, but he was knocked down plenty because they know if given the slightest opening, he will take advantage of it. The team caught on quickly that he was their star and did everything in their power to keep him blocked the whole time.

But- they were not counting on his defense team. Jordan was more than happy to make openings for him and block the guys who were after Nate.

As for Liam, he has been more stuck-up than before, given that he is captain of this year since he is the starting quarterback. But I guess it was expected, he's always been the kind to be a show-off. Regardless, I just hope Bailey doesn't end up getting hurt by this jerk.

I swear... I will rip his head off if he dares hurt Bailey, or breaks her heart.

I sat on the bleachers, looking out toward the field as they wrapped things up. The cheerleaders were busy practicing.

Bailey and I were chatting away and I didn't see a guy standing behind me. "Oh, they're done. Let's go, Mia." Bailey says as I grab my stuff and turn, accidentally bumping into the guy.

He gave off this bad-boy vibe. He wore dark jeans, a white V-neck t-shirt, and hair slicked back. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I said, apologizing and clearing my throat. "Don't worry. It was my fault. I guess I was standing too close. I was just trying to stay out of the sun, I should have watched my distance." he says, smiling.

I don't think I have ever seen him around here, I mean, I know almost everyone in this town, but I have never seen him. "You're new here, aren't you?" I ask, making him smile. "I am. Well, technically no. I live in the mountain area, but, I was just down here visiting friends. I'm new to this school though. Are you girls from around here?" he asks, looking between us.